IBM Rear Door Heat eXchanger for IBM Enterprise Racks
|IBM recommends Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional.|
|IBM makes no representations or warranties regarding non-IBM products.|
- Power management reduces processor speed when in battery mode.
- Includes battery and optional travel bezel instead of standard optical drive in Ultrabay? modular bay, if applicable; weight may vary due to vendor components, manufacturing process and options.
- Public network download speeds are limited to 53Kbps. Upload speeds are limited to 31.2 Kbps. Compatible phone line and server equipment required. Actual speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible. V.92 modem requires dowwnload of V.92 microcode.
- For hard drive, GB=billion bytes. Accessible capacity is less; up to 4GB is service partition.
- CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives list maximum rates; rates are variable and are often less than the maximum. For combination drives, maximum speeds are given in the following order: CD read, CD write, CD re-write, DVD read.
- Support unrelated to a warranty issue may be subject to additional charges. For systems with Limited Onsite Service Limited Warranties, these machines are designed to be repaired during the applicable warranty period primarily with customer-replaceable parts. A technician will be sent onsite to perform a repair if (a) remote telephone diagnosis and/or customer part replacement are unable to resolve the problem, or (b) the part is one of the few designated for on-site replacement. For a list of onsite replaceable parts, contact IBM (for eServer, Intellistation and xSeries products). For machines with Customer-Replaceable Parts Only Limited Warranties, these machines are designed to be repaired entirely with customer-replaceable parts. Only replacement parts and telephone support will be provided to assist installation. Additional service or support will result in additional charges.
- Maximum memory varies depending on model and may require replacement of standard memory with optional maximum memory module. For models with 4GB maximum memory, accessible memory will be less than 4GB depending on the system configuration.
For IntelliStation A Pro workstations, maximum physical memory is 8GB per processor (16GB total) running under select 64-bit Linux distributions; addressable capacity is less. Maximum system memory is contingent on general availability of 2GB memory modules. Maximum physical memory is 4GB running under Microsoft Windows XP Professional 32-bit operating system; addressable capacity is less.
- Requires Internet access account, available separately.
- Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. USA and licensed to Lenovo.
11a, 11b and 11g wireless are based on IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g, respectively. An adapter with 11a/b or 11a/b/g can communicate on any of its supported formats; the actual connection will be based on the access point to which it connects.
Wireless upgradable models can be wireless enabled with the addition of an optional wireless LAN Mini PCI Card. These systems are designed to operate only with wireless LAN Mini PCI options sold by Lenovo.
- Some software may differ from its retail version (if available), and may not include user manuals or all program functionality. License agreements may apply.
- EasyServ customers may be asked certain diagnostic questions before a courier is sent. Your ThinkPad purchase includes this depot service, available in the US, Mexico and most of Canada, during the limited warranty period.
- Thickness may vary at certain points on the system.
- Level of support varies by operating system. Operating systems not pre-loaded on the system may not provide full-feature functionality. For operating system support for xSeries and Intellistation products, see the specifications for the product.
- Titanium Composite Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic has three times the strength of ABS plastic as tested by Lenovo using the high flex modulus test on 2/28/00.
- Response times may vary. May exclude some holidays.
- Requires customer customization or software from a third-party solution provider.
- Update Connector is available to registered customers during the limited warranty period at no charge. Line charges may apply.
- Signal strength will vary based on distance from network access point.
- International Warranty Service is available in any country in which this product is sold and serviced. Service delivery methods and parts availability vary by country, may be different from that in the country of purchase, and are subject to change without notice. Fees and restrictions may apply in some countries.
- Requires compatible wireless-enabled options, sold separately.
- These data migration solutions cannot be used for transfer of operating systems or applications.
- Asset ID allows your computer to be "scanned" by various radio frequency-emitting scanning devices that must be purchased separately from independent companies.
- These services are available for machines used for business, professional or trade purposes rather than personal, family or household purposes. Subject to IBM ServicePac Maintenance Service Agreement. The customer may be asked certain diagnostic questions before a technician is sent.
- Not all form factors available in all countries.
- Data transfer speeds vary and are often less than the maximum possible. These transfer rates require that both desktop and network infrastructure (such as servers and wiring) support Gigabit Ethernet.
- Data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
- Can be wireless enabled with the addition of an optional wireless LAN Mini PCI Card. These systems are designed to operate only with wireless LAN Mini PCI options sold by Lenovo.
- Actual device range and data transfer speed depend upon many factors and are often less than the maximum possible.
- Public access not available in all areas. Access fees may apply.
- Service is sold separately by third-party service providers. Service fees will apply. These offerings are currently not available in all areas. The third-party providers, not Lenovo, are solely responsible for the wireless services. Please contact Lenovo for more details.
- On models with Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Windows 2000 Professional.
- Requires third-party digital certificate (not included).
- Claim based on operating tilt drop tests.
- Warranty Information: For a copy of the Statement of Limited Warranty applicable to an IBM product call 1-800-772-2227. Telephone support may be subject to additional charges. For on-site labor, IBM will attempt to diagnose and resolve the problem remotely before sending a technician. IBM makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services.
- Starting price may not include a hard drive, operating system, or other features.
- Users are responsible for complying with all copyright and license terms for the software contained in your image. Multiple Microsoft operating systems may require multiple licensing fees. Although more than one language may be available in the image, the customer may use only one language per system.
- Actual savings vary depending upon your computing environment and are not guaranteed.
- Based on IEEE 802.11a and 802.11b. This wireless LAN product has been designed to permit legal operation world-wide in regions in which it is approved. This product has been tested and certified to be interoperable by the Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance and is authorized to carry the Wi-Fi logo.
- The Lenovo Embedded Security Subsystem is not available on a PC from any other manufacturer.
- Software not included. IBM makes no representation or warranties regarding non-IBM products.
- Biometric or device authorization requires purchase of appropriate hardware/software, not included.
- For the x226 server, this applies when 4GB PC2-3200 DIMMs are available. For the x236, x336 and x346 servers, this applies when 2GB PC2-3200 DIMMS are available.