IBM System x3300 M4
The x3300 M4 is a scalable, easy-to-use solution for customers in need of a powerful, affordable business server that can fit under their desk. The x3300 M4 embraces the “pay as you grow” philosophy to maintain an affordable entry price while allowing you to scale and configure the server to meet your needs. This dual-socket system comes standard with a single Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processor and room to add a second as needed. The Feature on Demand option makes it easy to unlock an expanded set of capabilities with optional activation keys. Storage flexibility includes support for both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch hard drives, offering a total capacity of up to 24 TB of hot-swappable storage.
Meet demand today, prepare for tomorrow
Powerful, flexible and reliable, the new IBM System x3300 M4 is the value-priced performance tower for your emerging business.
- Better performance and more generous storage capacity in a smaller footprint help support a wider range of general business workloads
- Flexible storage capacity and storage choices supporting SAS or SATA HDDs or solid-state drives
- Embedded RAID support and optional advanced RAID upgrade facilitates enhanced availability and protection
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity
- Innovative Feature On Demand (FoD) upgrade options
- Support legacy PCI-X slots for a smooth transition
- 4U tower with optional rack-mount capability
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processors
- Up to 1600 MHz memory speed
- Up to six PCIe expansion slots; five PCIe slots standard, plus one additional PCIe slot when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit
- Support up to 16 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA drives (HDD upgrade options required) or 24 TB of 3.5-inch hot- or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs
- Integrated 3 Gbps software RAID and optional 6 Gbps hardware RAID
©2012 IBM Corp. All rights reserved.