Skip to main content

IBM Information Technology Services

Business Resilience


Learn more

Business Resilience services from IBM

Faced with changing business requirements, regulations and technology alternatives, business executives need to make sure their organizations are resilient and can adapt to new threats in an "always on" global world. Understanding that outages can cost the viability of a business, IBM Business Continuity and Resiliency Services (BCRS) has developed the most comprehensive risk mitigation solutions to take businesses from planning and design through implementation, testing and management.

Choose from the following service offerings:

Or call us at 1-800-IBM-7080 to discuss your needs and find a solution that's right for you.

Or call us at 1-800-IBM-7080 to discuss your needs and find a solution that's right for you.

Contact IBM

Business resiliency management

An intelligent approach to risk management reveals opportunities for innovation.

IBM 2010 Global Risk Study

88% of IT managers say their company's approach to risk is less than expert. Become part of the other 12 percent.