Introduction to the System x, PureSystems & Storage Virtual Conference
VP, Channel Sales for IBM Systems and Technology Group.
October 29, 2013
5:30am - 9:30am Bangalore
8am - 12pm Beijing
9am - 1pm Tokyo
11am - 3pm Sydney
12pm - 4pm Auckland
October 30, 2013
6am - 10am Honolulu
9am - 1pm Los Angeles
12pm - 4pm New York
2pm - 6pm Sao Paulo
1pm - 5pm Buenos Aires
October 31, 2013
11am - 3pm London
12pm - 4pm Berlin
1pm - 5pm Cape Town
3pm - 7pm Moscow
3pm - 7pm Dubai
Is this for you?
- Are an IBM System x, BladeCenter, Volume or Midrange Storage Business Partner
- Want to increase your selling capabilities or deepen your technical expertise to guide and support your clients.
Then this conference is made for you!
Already registered? Click here
Delivering Innovation through Education
A Virtual Conference Hosted by IBM Systems Connect
Don't miss the opportunity to hear more on how you and IBM are transforming business!
We offer education to build your skills and expertise in selling and supporting our new IBM products and solutions.
This conference is for IBM Business Partner Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales Technical Teams.
What you can expect...
- View lectures that support IBM's April and May announcements.
- Take advantage of online courses, interactive tools, live chats with the experts and much more.
- Sharpen your skills to sell smarter and with confidence.
- The education is separated by System x and Storage as well as Sales and Technical to make it easier to find what you need.
- Visit both the IBM Solution Center and Vendor Solution Center to view presentations by industry experts from premier companies working with IBM as well as IBM products and solutions presentations.
- The Library has more topics you want to review, links to client presentations, Product Simulator, translated lectures, top tools and resources.
Prepare your System - 5 minutes
Verify your System Setup: Click here to determine if your system is configured properly BEFORE you attend the education event.
If you are still experiencing trouble, select HELP in the left navigation bar and follow the instructions.