Explore ways to save on IBM Systems University and Symposium tuition
To assist you in participating in an IBM Systems technical training universities or symposium events, IBM is pleased to tell you about several ways you can get more training for less.
Excluded events include: IBM Connect, IBM Pulse, IBM Innovate, IBM Impact, IBM Digital Experience, IBM Insight and Smarter Commerce Global Summit which are all IBM Software events.
Please read the disclaimers below, before taking advantage of any of these savings offers.
You snooze. You lose.
Many of the IBM Systems Technical University and Symposium events offer a special discount rate to registrants that enroll on or before a specified date. To learn whether the event you would like to attend has early bird pricing, select an event from the events calendar.
Let us help you get the best deal for your team!
Sending a team of people to an IBM Technical University or IBM Technical Symposium event can be expensive. IBM recognizes that in many companies training budgets have been reduced while the need for training is increasing.
When IBM clients purchase three (3) event seats at regular price, IBM will discount additional seats at 20%. That's an USD299.00 savings on additional symposium seats and USD499.00 (US) / EUR390.00 savings on additional university seats.
For more information on how to take advantage of this type of volume discount pricing, contact:
- Asia Pacific - Hellen Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe, Middle East and Africa - Dominique Tenaerts at email@example.com
- North America - Lisa Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- South America - coming soon
Your continued loyalty to our events is appreciated.
We are delighted to offer an alumni discount price to IBM clients that attended an IBM Systems Technical Symposium or University in the last couple years. If you are a past attendee, you and employees of your company are eligible to receive a 16% off the regular tuition price for a symposium or university seat. If eligible, use promotion code A6A when enrolling.1
Enrollments will be cross-validated. Unauthorized use of the promotion code will result in a billing for the full price of the event.
Note: Alumni discount pricing ends at the Early Bird pricing cutoff date.
(Available in all geographies)
IBM User Groups, COMMON and SHARE, GUIDE SHARE EUROPE (GSE), supporting IBM Systems Technical University and Symposium are eligible to receive a savings off regular tuition.
|User Group||Geo or event available||Discount|
|COMMON Members||US event only, IBM Enterprise2014||12% using promo code A2C 1|
|SHARE or System z Linux User Group Members||International||12% using promo code A2H 1|
|GUIDE SHARE EUROPE (GSE) 2||Europe||15% using registration through GSE 2|
Good news! If you are a PowerCare Client who has completed an engagement on selected models and returned the Client Feedback form, we are pleased to waive the tuition to attend any one of our IBM Power Systems Technical events worldwide. This tuition waiver provides us with an opportunity to thank you for choosing IBM while offering a valuable education experience to you or a colleague from your company. This is a great way to explore the latest in Power Systems technology, learn from product developers and experts, network with peers and discover innovative tips and techniques to improve your data center operations!Learn more
(Available in all geographies)
Yes, there is early bird pricing for the IBM Business Partner community! IBM Business Partners that enroll 30 days prior to an event are eligible for early bird pricing that is deeper than the advertised early bird pricing. Enroll early and capitalize on the lower tuition pricing for IBM Business Partners.
For more information or questions, send and email to email@example.com.
The IBM PartnerRewards program rewards eligible IBM Systems and Technology Group Business Partners with vouchers for their commitment to IBM to attend a technical training event.Learn more
Note: The PartnerRewards Program for Education is not available in all geographies
1Terms and conditions
- Excluded events include: IBM Connect, IBM Pulse, IBM Innovate, IBM Impact, IBM Digital Experience, IBM Insight and Smarter Commerce Global Summit which are all IBM Software events.
- This discount cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts, including the IBM Education Pack - online account and IBM Business Partner discounts.
- Only valid members of IBM Systems Technical event alumni, COMMON SHARE and System z Linux User Groups are eligible to receive this discount.
- The Promotion Codes A6A, A2C or A2H must be entered at the time of enrollment.
- Admission includes: attendance at all general and elective sessions, student materials, all university provided meals (breakfast and lunch), EXPO Solution Center receptions, and admission to the social event. It does not include: airfare, hotel charges, and meals outside of the event or incidentals.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- There are no cash refunds.
- The discount will be applied when the credit card is billed.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- The value of this discount can only be applied to one individual attending one IBM System Technical Symposium or one IBM Systems Technical University.
- All enrollments are subject to availability.
- IBM "No Show and Late Cancellation" policies apply and a bill for the course tuition will be processed if a student fails to attend or cancel within the required period.
- IBM terms and conditions for class and conference enrollments are also applicable.
2Terms and conditions
- 2GSE members must appropriate registration link for enrollment and make sure to have your GSE membership number at hand.
- Registration will be handled by the GSE authorized training reseller BTB.
Saving offers, such as discounts, coupons, vouchers and promotions cannot be combined. Offers valid from IBM are available in notated geographies only. Prices are subject to change without notice. All offers subject to availability. IBM reserves the right to alter event offerings and specifications at any time, without notice. IBM makes no representation or warranty regarding third-party products or services. IBM is not responsible for photographic or typographic errors. © 2014 IBM Corp. All rights reserved.