Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
IBM Marketing Center is a SaaS solution for a marketer that combines digital analytics with real-time marketing execution including A/B testing, email marketing, site personalization, and more, all in one intuitive real-time marketing application.
These modules will enable you to define the benefits of the IBM Marketing Center, create communications, campaigns, and a central repository of digital assets and utilize workbooks to improve efficiency and analyze the available reports and dashboards.
The Web Based Training (WBT) modules are available as part of the IBM Digital Analytics and IBM Marketing Center training for external customers (www.ibm.com/training) and for internal employees (Talent@IBM). This on-demand WBT collection is listed as course code 9W720G and includes the WBTs highlighted in the training path below.
If you are using IBM Digital Analytics Explore, IBM Product Recommendations (formerly known as Intelligent Offer), or Digital Analytics, then the following modules will provide additional best practices.
(formerly known as Intelligent Offer) automatically generates personalized product recommendations for each visitor based on current session and historical browsing, shopping, and purchasing data collected by IBM Digital Analytics. With IBM Product Recommendations, you can automate personalized recommendations through a powerful set of proven and configurable algorithms.
- Recognize the five steps involved in the Product Recommendations Deployment Process.
- Navigate to the Product Recommendations interface
- Create and modify an offer.
- Add a recommendation rules to add further control on offers.
- Configure Sites Zones for recommendations.
- Schedule A/B Tests to determine impact on site revenues and conversions.
is an application that allows you to use IBM data to design, build, distribute, and analyze your own reports through advanced row, column, filter, and segment selections. This module will highlight the fundamentals of Explore and provide a high level overview of various report types, Navigation, Dashboards and administration options.
- Navigate to the IBM Digital Analytics Explore interface
- Locate and create Dashboards and Reports
- Define the available report structures.
- Access the administration options.
allow you to build ad-hoc reports and analyze data through Flat Lists, Hierarchy, Filtered Groups, Segment Compare, and Lifecycle report types. This module will focus on Hierarchy, Filtered Groups, and Segment Compare Reports.
- Create ad-hoc categories
- Utilize Filtered Groups Reports
- View and build Hierarchy Reports
- View and build Segment Compare Reports
- Build a Flat List Report.
- Define the six configuration tabs.
- Apply Filters, Segments, and Relational Zooms.
provides best practice and industry specific reporting. The solution simplifies best practice reporting, templates, and allows you to easily make ad hoc adjustments. Each report is geared toward helping you to understand relative value and contribution to your site’s primary objectives. This module will focus on the navigation and key features of the IBM Digital Analytics interface.
- Navigate the IBM Analytics user interface.
- Update profile preferences and report views.
- Utilize reports options to make changes.
- Customize report charts and tables.