The Coremetrics Benchmark application provides competitive data for industry-specific, best practice key performance indicators, showing how your site performs compared to industry leaders and peers. IBM Coremetrics Monitor delivers data to your desk top in real time. It provides you with a configurable set of dashboards that stream customer information directly to you in a visually attractive and comprehensive way.
Import puts the power of multi-sourced merged data directly in the hands of your online marketing experts. Imported data can be used to enhance analysis conducted within Analytics standard reports, Explore, and various other marketing applications.
AdTarget is a digital marketing application that will help your organization optimize its display ad campaigns. AdTarget allows you to maintain direct control over the types of data you wish to share with partners.
Coremetrics Intelligent Offer automatically generates personalized product recommendations for each visitor based on current session and historical browsing, shopping, and purchasing data collected by Analytics. With Intelligent Offer you can automate personalized recommendations through a powerful set of proven and configurable algorithms.
LIVEmail is a precision email marketing application that enables you to create targeted email campaigns to improve open, click thru, and conversion rates, as well as overall customer engagement and satisfaction. The LIVEmail application includes email best practice programs including: targeting site browsers, abandoners, converters, or dormant visitors.
WebSphere Commerce reports in IBM Coremetrics Analytics have been designed and developed based on proven best practices and functionality specific to IBM WebSphere Commerce.
The modules are available through IBM Coremetrics Training (Digital Marketing Optimization) for external clients and Learning@IBM for internal employees. The on-demand curriculum library is listed as course code 9W720, which encompasses all of the courses highlighted in the training path below.
- Access the Benchmark application.
- Specify date ranges for dashboard modules.
- Save, clear or download a dashboard.
- View top line performance metrics through report modules.
- Recognize data import solutions.
- Define the Import File Validation Logic.
- View and manage imported data in Reports and Applications.
- Analyze campaign performance from AdTarget reports.
- Configure data syndications with certified partners.
- Create and manage partner syndications, segments and annotations.
- Recognize the five steps involved in the Intelligent Offer Deployment Process.
- Create and modify an offer.
- Add a recommendations rules to add further control on offers.
- Configure Site Zones for recommendations.
- Schedule A/B Tests to determine impact on site revenues and conversions.
- Report on the performance of email programs that have been launched.
- Control and manage which marketing partners you want to share site visitor data with.
- Configure Certified Partner data feeds.
- Define a custom data export.
- Setup and review FTP target destinations for exports.
- Navigate to IBM Coremetrics Monitor.
- Understand the Monitor Palette.
- Create, arrange and save Views.
- Analyze the different modules available in the IBM Coremetrics Monitor application.
- Track and monitor the success of WebSphere Commerce Campaigns.
- Measure the effectiveness of WebSphere Commerce Promotions.
- Analyze sales of B2B accounts and evaluate contracts.
- Configure settings for WebSphere Commerce Reports.