Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
PDF version (90KB)
This training path is appropriate for individuals in all roles relevant to the product.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Know how to navigate through Windows applications
- Have a working knowledge of the internet browser
- Have a basic understanding of client-server concepts
- For classes taught on a UNIX platform, we assume you have experience with UNIX CLI, allocating filesystem space, and connecting devices to a UNIX server
It's a business solution. A way for skilled IT professionals to demonstrate their expertise to the world. It validates your skills and demonstrates your proficiency in the latest IBM technology and solutions.
- Each exam page offers preparatory guidance and sample test materials. While courseware is recommended before taking an exam, keep in mind that real world experience is required to stand a reasonable chance of passing a certification test.
- A complete list of C&SI certifications is available on the program homepage.