Cloud | Data | Security
Bonnet Creek Conference Center | Orlando, FL
|Date||October 21-25, 2013|
|Business Partner pricing||USD $2,195|
Eligible IBM Business Partners can use their PartnerRewards education voucher.
Business Partners enjoy a discounted price of $2,195, for attendance at both IBM System z Technical University and IBM Power Systems Technical University.
Business Partners may also use their education vouchers to pay the registration fee. PartnerRewards education vouchers cover all but a $500 co-pay. Bring four or more attendees from your fir, and the co-pay is waived!
IBM Power Systems Technical University, featuring IBM® PureSystems™, remains the year’s premier event for news and technical training about IBM Power Systems, IBM Power7®, IBM AIX®, IBM System i® and IBM Power Systems on Linux products. Join IBM product experts, developers and Business Partners at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando to build your expertise and strengthen your professional network.
The 2013 event features more than 400 “how-to” technical sessions and hands-on labs. More than 40 in-depth sessions target the IBM PureSystems and IBM PureFlex™ family of products. If your organization relies on IBM Power Systems technology, this is an event you can’t afford to miss!
IBM Power Systems Technical University offers an intense, consolidated, 4.5-day agenda designed to provide attendees with the tools and information they need to maximize their Power Systems investment. Technical sessions encompass deep dives focused on the entire family of IBM Power products, including enhancements to our Virtualization and Systems Managements offerings.
While at the conference:
- Hear keynotes and discussions about future product strategy and technical direction directly from IBM executives and IBM product architects, including the latest about IBM System Storage®, virtualization and its availability for IBM Power Systems
- Participate in communities of interest at birds-of-a-feather discussions and panel forums
- Test-drive the latest technology in hands-on demos, labs and workshops
- Obtain training based on the latest IBM product announcements
- Take advantage of the 50 percent discount for on-site certification testing, including IBM PureSystems
Who should attend
The IBM Power Systems Technical University is intended for IBM customers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees, Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators, such as:
- IT executives
- IT and business managers
- Data center managers
- Technical support managers
- Project managers
- Systems administrators
- Systems programmers
- Application programmers
- IT architects
- Hardware planners
- Performance analysts
- Database administrators
- Storage administrators
- Capacity planners
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT professionals
In-depth articles to help you and your clients maximize the value of IBM Training, events and IBM Systems Lab Services.
- Event benefits Labs, certification and industry experts
- Solution Center
Would your team like to have representation at any of our worldwide events?