IBM Digital Content Marketing
Enabling data without borders
servers and solutions
Open innovation to put data to work across the enterprise
Listen to pre-launch education webcasts
Reinventing Enterprise IT for Digital Business
IBM Systems is poised to make several exciting announcements in 2Q 2015 beginning at IBM Edge2015. New offering and enhancements will be of great interest to clients who want greater choice when it comes to optimizing their infrastructure for Big Data, realizing superior cloud economics, and achieving improved performance. The announcements will take place across May and June, with many being featured at IBM Edge2015.
Announcement highlights include:
IBM Global Financing:
Get ahead of these announcements by visiting our IBM System Sales tools, FindIT and Conversations, for announcement overviews, client letters and presentations, infographics and more. With thousands of views and downloads, these new tools are helping IBM sellers and Partners become more efficient and effective in progressing and closing deals.
Call to action:
On May 11, IBM is announcing Storage solutions that empower your clients' business through superior data economics. IBM Storage is uniquely positioned to help clients grow their business and reduce costs through data without borders.
IBM Spectrum Storage for true hybrid cloud operations
IBM Spectrum Storage unlocks data potential while improving business agility and efficiency. Now clients can improve data availability with Spectrum Virtualize and Storwize HyperSwap support. Users will enjoy up to 50% storage cost reduction using proprietary analytics built into a new hybrid cloud service and IBM Spectrum Control insights. Impress clients with the ability to drastically reduce backup time and recovery and the ability to convert clouds to backups in record time.
IBM Storwize and IBM XIV boast advanced capabilities
IBM Storwize allows clients to control data growth management costs. The latest Storwize drive options allow clients to store 33% more data in the space and improve integration with VMWare. And they can now store data in up to 80% less space.
IBM Storage optimized for IBM z Systems
IBM Storage is optimized for IBM zEnterprise 13 EC. Clients can process transactions faster with 4x better flash performance for real-time operational analytics. They can also achieve near zero downtime with industry leading high availability and disaster recovery solutions. The new DS8870 capabilities for IBM zNext are designed to reduce costs, double the bandwidth and reduce latency by up to 66%.
|April 14||Smarter Storage - Sales Announcement Overview|
|April 22||Sales: IBM Storwize family Sales Announcement|
|April 21||IBM XIV Storage System Gen3 announcement|
|April 23||Sales: DS8870 Sales Announcement|
Call to action
Announcing new solutions with Power Systems and delivering continued proof of momentum
We are proud to announce new capabilities to equip clients for analytics, cloud and mobile workloads and to handle complex, mission critical applications with confidence.
Tap new sales opportunities with these innovative solutions designed to address growing market demands. Our new Power Systems platforms and open stack solutions provide sharp competitive edge against x86 to help you to win.
Designed for big data
Announcing the most scalable in-memory analytics soluytions and the Power E850, delivering capacity on demand for busines agility to the 4-socket server segment.
Superior cloud economics
Building on Scale-out momentum in Cloud, simple client infrastructure deployment with new PurePower, bringing flexible converged infrastructure and announcing Docker containers for Linux.
Open innovation platform
Building on the most open server platform in the world, innovation and ease of migration of Scale-out comes to Scale-up, building on an open Linux ecosystem
Call to action:
Engage clients and win new opportunities with:
Get new Infographics:
- IBM POWER8 Differentiators:
z Systems is the growth engine for Digital Business!
The IBM mainframe is off to a fast start in 2015 with customers choosing the new z13 to anchor their computing infrastructure for the mobile generation. IBM z Systems solutions are enabling clients to make business changing, predictive decisions based on real time insights critical to success by offering lightning fast response times, unprecedented performance, availability and security protection that cannot be matched. Learn about the power of z System's unique approach with in-transaction analytics, and read how new announcements delivering enhancements for analytics, security and virtualization solutions with offerings such as
- Database transformation enhancements with IBM DB2 Accelerator for z/OS
- Security and auditing enhancements for Virtual Server Management for Linux with IBM Wave for z/VM
- Increased functionality for clustered file system with IBM Spectrum Scale for Linux on z System
- New IBM z Systems Collocated Application Pricing (ZCAP) , offering an attractive and flexible software pricing model for deploying new applications
Learn more about these z Systems announcements.
Call to Action:
- Watch the z Systems Launch Video
- Listen to the zCAP sellers teleconference and review the ZCAP announcement letter
- Read about the New Synergies with DS8870 and z Systems
- Review the refreshed client materials on for Linux on z on FINDIT
- On the road? Be sure to utilize FINDIT and Conversations (formerly Know on the Go) to stay up with the latest announcements and Seller Resources
Financing helps your clients to lower their total cost of acquisition!
- As part of the Systems launch, IBM Global Financing will announce leasing and as low as 0% payment plans supporting new Power models, PurePower Systems, new Storage models and OTC software.
- Download the app now from Google Play™ or the App Store, search IBM Rapid Financing. Visit Rapid Financing Mobile App for more information
- IGF also will announce the availability in 51 countries (with more to come this year) of our program for buyback and disposal of old equipment. It includes buyback at market value or disposal services with options for data overwrite and transportation. Help customers clear the floor for new infrastructure solutions!
Connect, collaborate and share with other Business Partners, Resellers, MSPs, Solution Providers and IBMers interested in IBM Systems
Engage and connect: especially for ISVs and the IBM ecosystem
Utilize the IBM Systems social tip sheet to share the news and stay informed.