Ready for IBM PureSystems™
Deliver business value to clients through rapid and flexible application deployment and accelerate your sales cycle with IBM PureSystems
Ready for IBM PureSystems technical validation enables you to demonstrate and validate the integration between your application and IBM's breakthrough category of expert integrated systems. As an application provider, you can enable your solution to take advantage of the benefits of these systems.
- IBM PureFlex™ System integrates servers, storage, networking, virtualization, and management as well as control over tuning the middleware and run-time environment. This built-in expertise enables organizations to simply manage and flexibly deploy, integrated patterns of virtual and hardware resources through unified management.
- IBM PureApplication™ System takes the elements of the PureFlex System and adds pre-integrated middleware. These systems are specifically designed and tuned for transactional web and database applications. They are workload-aware, flexible platforms designed to be easy to deploy, customize, safeguard, and manage in a traditional or private cloud environment to ultimately provide superior IT economics.
- IBM PureData™ System provides a platform for tackling a range of data challenges. Each has built-in expertise for deploying and managing a data system optimized exclusively for delivering data services to today's demanding applications. Easy to deploy, operate, and maintain, they are among the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest time to value offerings in the market.
- IBM PureData System for Analytics: Powered by Netezza technology, it optimizes performance of complex analytics, scales to pedabytes of data, and enables algorithms to run in minutes not hours.
- IBM PureData System for Transactions: An integrated, ready-to-run database platform, that is designed exclusively for transactional data workloads. It helps enterprises reduce complexity, accelerate time to value, and lower costs.
- IBM PureData System for Hadoop: The newest member of the IBM PureSystems family architecturally integrates IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Hadoop-based software, server, and storage into a single, easy-to-manage system. As an ISV enabled on PureData System for Hadoop, you can deliver appliance simplicity to customers for enterprise class Hadoop deployments.
Ready for IBM PureSystems technical validation also enables you to take advantage of the sales and marketing efforts around IBM PureSystems. Help shorten your sales cycle with the ability to offer access to trials and proof of concepts using pre-defined application workload patterns through our
IBM PureSystems Centre. As a validated provider you will gain valuable exposure to clients, other IBM Business Partners and the entire IBM sales network.
Achieving Ready for IBM PureSystems validation shows customers that your solution meets or exceeds IBM compatibility criteria and successfully integrates with one or more of the PureSystems products. After you successfully complete validation and marketing criteria, you can display the Ready for IBM PureSystems mark in the packaging and marketing materials of your qualified offerings.
Validated Business Partner solutions
IBM Innovation Centers
Shorten your development and testing cycle by leveraging our hands-on assistance and leading edge technology. Our IT architects and specialists are here to help you achieve your development goals.
Access product documentation, development guidelines, developer forums, and examples.
Technical validation resources