Benefits and resources
What we offer
May 19th Flex and PureFlex Systems Product Launch
- IBM Flex System X6 Compute Node portfolio
- New IBM Flex System X6 Compute Nodes including the two-socket x280 X6 the four-socket x480 X6 and the industry’s first eight-socket blade server using Intel® Xeon® processors, the x880 X6 can help you meet these challenges. Featuring exclusive IBM X-Architecture® innovations and the latest Xeon E7 v2 processors, IBM Flex System X6 Compute Nodes enable organizations to deliver greater performance, agility, and resiliency for database, cloud, business analytics, and ERP deployments. These offerings will help clients to realize the full potential of your business-critical applications with fast application performance, more virtual machines, System agility, Integrated design, Leadership storage capacity and maximum resiliency.
- In addition, IBM intends to offer an SAP HANA offering based on the new IBM Flex System X6 Compute Nodes. This new solution will be certified and tested specifically for SAP HANA and will enable customers to have an integrated infrastructure to run their SAP application environment.
- IBM PureFlex and Flex System Solutions
- IBM Flex System Solution for SAP Business Suite provides the capability to consolidate your key SAP database and application server workloads into a single managed environment that offers nearly 100 percent performance improvement for SAP Business Suite applications when compared to previous generation systems
- IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack is an easy to deploy and use cloud software offering based on the OpenStack community project with IBM enhancements. By running IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack on PureFlex System, IBM Flex System or System x servers, you get a self-service portal for workload provisioning, virtual image management, and monitoring to simplify your transition to a cloud-based, open standards infrastructure.
- IBM PureFlex Solution for Parallels - MSP provides a low cost, quick to implement cloud management platform for managed service providers (MSPs) to deliver IaaS based services to their clients. The Parallels Business Automation Standard and Parallels Cloud Server virtualization platforms, combined with the expert integrated platform of IBM PureFlex System, delivers the competitive edge that MSPs need to amplify their presence in the cloud marketplace.
Wecast: x86 / Pure May 2014 Announcement Overview (May 6)
- Abstract: In this module Scott Hawkins and David Tareen will present a thorough overview of the May 2014 STG announcement for x86 / Pure.
- Date/Time: May 6, 2014; 10 a.m. New York, 3 p.m. London, 4 p.m. Paris, 14:00:00 GMT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Pre-register for session: IBMers and IBM Business Partners (no cost for webcast)
Confirmation: After completing your pre-registration for this webcast, you will receive an e-mail invitation that includes the URL to attend the webcast.
Please test your connection to ensure you are ready to attend this event.
Connectivity Problems to live webcast contact: Adobe Connect Helpdesk: 1-877-239-6378 OR 1-719-944-1681.
- REPLAY will be available within 3 business days after the conclusion of the event.
New game - IBM Flex Frenzy
IBM has created an exciting new game to highlight and educate on the IBM Flex System capabilities. This new game, Flex Frenzy will help clients learn more about IBM Flex System in a fun and engaging way. The game will showcase the flexibility, simplicity and ease of migration –– using this game we will bring to life the attributes of Flex System - and how it makes life easier for an IT manager. Business Partners can:
Go to market with 2014 Sales Plays for PureFlex and Flex Systems that capitalize on Market Opportunity.
Increase efficiency of cloud deployments with IBM PureFlex and Flex System.
- Pure Infrastructure
Leverage IBM PureFlex and Flex System to target virtualization infrastructure consolidation and competitive migration opportunities.
- Pure Solutions
Value selling leading with key workload solutions across ERP, Collaboration, and analytics.
- SAP Hana
Joint IBM and SAP in-memory computing appliance provides real-time analytics for ground-breaking, real-time decision-making, flexibility, agility and control for SAP application environments.
- MSP Migration to Pureflex
Simplify deployment and reduce complexity using systems integrated with expertise.
- X6 Workload Optimization
Ultra-fast performance with superior scalability and resiliency for analytics, virtualization, database, and ERP/CRM enterprise workloads.
Sign in to access Business Partner product resources including sales kits, marketing materials, technical documents and education.
Other visitors also viewed...
Infrastructure innovation | Jan 16
Connect, collaborate and share with other Business Partners and IBMers interested in IBM Systems.