Benefits and resources
What we offer
Go to market with 2014 Sales Plays for PureFlex and Flex Systems that capitalize on Market Opportunity.
Increase efficiency of cloud deployments with IBM PureFlex and Flex System.
- Pure Infrastructure
Leverage IBM PureFlex and Flex System to target virtualization infrastructure consolidation and competitive migration opportunities.
- Pure Solutions
Value selling leading with key workload solutions across ERP, Collaboration, and analytics.
- SAP Hana
Joint IBM and SAP in-memory computing appliance provides real-time analytics for ground-breaking, real-time decision-making, flexibility, agility and control for SAP application environments.
- MSP Migration to Pureflex
Simplify deployment and reduce complexity using systems integrated with expertise.
- X6 Workload Optimization
Ultra-fast performance with superior scalability and resiliency for analytics, virtualization, database, and ERP/CRM enterprise workloads.
- New game - IBM Flex Frenzy
IBM has created an exciting new game to highlight and educate on the IBM Flex System capabilities. This new game, Flex Frenzy will help clients learn more about IBM Flex System in a fun and engaging way. The game will showcase the flexibility, simplicity and ease of migration –– using this game we will bring to life the attributes of Flex System - and how it makes life easier for an IT manager. Business Partners can:
1. Play the game by going to the PureFlex homepage
2. Enjoy the game hosted on your own website through web content syndication (coming soon)
3. Download the game from MAM Central
- January 23, 2014: Lenovo plans to acquire IBM's x86 business (PDF, 54KB)
January 16th Flex System Announcements
- IBM announces a statement of direction for the availability of the IBM Flex System x880 x6 Compute node. This is an exciting next generation of System x86 server technology, designed for customers’ enterprise workloads -- business analytics, database, virtualization, and ERP – these offerings address the challenges of customers in enterprise companies that cross multiple industries. x880 x6 promises technology that is fast, agile and resilient.
- New - IBM Flex System Solution for SmartCloud Orchestrator- a new Reference architectureto be available on February 23rd. This will provide best practice guidance around building IaaS Solutions for Cloud Service delivery leveraging IBM Flex System and SmartCloud offerings. The solution includes IBM Flex System and SmartCloud Orchestrator.
- New - IBM Flex System Solution for Microsoft Exchange- a new SMB reference architecture(available January 23rd) providing deploying guidance and sizing information for IBM Flex System with IBM System Storage DS3524 offerings for Microsoft Exchange environments.
- Updated - IBM Flex System Solution for SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse Accelerator Solution Brief and integrated offering for BWA on Flex System with DS3500. Enables customers running SAP Applications to converge their traditional landscapes and Business Warehouse Accelerator appliance solutions on a common infrastructure platform.
- View our January 16th Launch in a Box
Upcoming education - Technical
Technical discussions on the topic of SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure will be held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month thought 1Q14.
- January 9: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- February 13: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- February 27: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- March 13: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- March 27: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- January 17: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems - Managing Flex System x86 nodes using the IBM Upward Integration Module for VMware vSphere Register
- February 7: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- February 21: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- March 7: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- March 21: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
January IBM PureSystems 1Q seller essentials and announce overview webcast
- Date/Time: **NEW DATE** Jan. 27, 2014; 10 a.m. New York, 3 p.m. London, 4 p.m. Paris, 15:00:00 GMT (AP session cancelled)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Abstract: Join Jeff Howard, VP Marketing IBM PureFlex System and his team for an update on IBM PureSystems 1Q seller essentials and announce overview.
- Register for this session now.
- Replay will be available within three business days after the conclusion of the event at the announce overview webcasts.
Sign in to access Business Partner product resources including sales kits, marketing materials, technical documents and education.
Other visitors also viewed...
Infrastructure innovation | Jan 16
Connect, collaborate and share with other Business Partners and IBMers interested in IBM Systems.