- May 19 to 23, Las Vegas, Nevada
Nominate clients for complimentary passes to Executive Edge
Benefits and resources
PureFlex solution information
IBM Flex System
Go to market with 2014 Sales Plays for PureFlex and Flex Systems that capitalize on Market Opportunity.
Increase efficiency of cloud deployments with IBM PureFlex and Flex System.
- Pure Infrastructure
Leverage IBM PureFlex and Flex System to target virtualization infrastructure consolidation and competitive migration opportunities.
- Pure Solutions
Value selling leading with key workload solutions across ERP, Collaboration, and analytics.
- SAP Hana
Joint IBM and SAP in-memory computing appliance provides real-time analytics for ground-breaking, real-time decision-making, flexibility, agility and control for SAP application environments.
- MSP Migration to Pureflex
Simplify deployment and reduce complexity using systems integrated with expertise.
- X6 Workload Optimization
Ultra-fast performance with superior scalability and resiliency for analytics, virtualization, database, and ERP/CRM enterprise workloads.
- New game - IBM Flex Frenzy
IBM has created an exciting new game to highlight and educate on the IBM Flex System capabilities. This new game, Flex Frenzy will help clients learn more about IBM Flex System in a fun and engaging way. The game will showcase the flexibility, simplicity and ease of migration –– using this game we will bring to life the attributes of Flex System - and how it makes life easier for an IT manager. Business Partners can:
1. Play the game by going to the PureFlex homepage
2. Enjoy the game hosted on your own website through web content syndication (coming soon)
3. Download the game from MAM Central
- January 23, 2014: Lenovo plans to acquire IBM's x86 business (PDF, 54KB)
January 16th IBM PureFlex Announcements
- New - IBM PureFlex Solution for VMware vCloud Suite reference architecture that highlights the benefits of IBM PureFlex in a VMware vCloud environment. Provides enterprise architects, planners, builders, operators and customers a validated technical architecture for vCloud Suite on PureFlex.
- Updated IBM PureFlex Express and IBM PureFlex Enterprise updates with x240 compute nodes. You can review our updated family brochure.
- View our January 16th Launch in a Box
Upcoming education - Technical
Technical discussions on the topic of SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure will be held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month thought 1Q14.
- January 9: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- February 13: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- February 27: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- March 13: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- March 27: ATS Experts Exchange featuring SmartCloud Desktop Infrastructure (SDI/VDI) Register
- January 17: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems - Managing Flex System x86 nodes using the IBM Upward Integration Module for VMware vSphere Register
- February 7: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- February 21: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- March 7: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
- March 21: ATS Experts Exchange featuring PureSystems Register
January IBM PureSystems 1Q seller essentials and announce overview webcast
- Date/Time: **NEW DATE** Jan. 27, 2014; 10 a.m. New York, 3 p.m. London, 4 p.m. Paris, 15:00:00 GMT (AP session cancelled)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Abstract: Join Jeff Howard, VP Marketing IBM PureFlex System and his team for an update on IBM PureSystems 1Q seller essentials and announce overview.
- Register for this session now.
- Replay will be available within three business days after the conclusion of the event at the announce overview webcasts.
Sign in to access Business Partner product resources including sales kits, marketing materials, technical documents and education.
Infrastructure innovation | Jan 16
Connect, collaborate and share with other Business Partners and IBMers interested in IBM Systems.