Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
Link test scenarios to quality management plan in IBM® RQM - NI test applications are linked to a IBM RQM Test Case.
Initiate test scenarios from quality plan workflow in IBM RQM - The NI test applications can be invoked from a IBM RQM web-based interface. Execution status reported by the NI TestStand sequence is displayed in the IBM RQM web interface.
Store and link results to requirements/defects in IBM Rational Tools - Upon completion of the NI test application, outputs from the application are automatically published to the IBM Jazz® storage and an HTML report is linked to the IBM RQM Test Case execution result page. The report can be customized by the user and conditionally uploaded.
Test Case Traceability
- NI-based test applications (including all associate files
- NI LabVIEW, NI VeriStand, NI DIADem, 3rd party software, etc) can be linked to IBM® RQM test cases linking them to project requirements, defects, variations, etc in the development process Automated Test Execution
- NI-based test applications can be invoked from the test plan in IBM RQM (when the user selects 'run' in IBM RQM test case, the NI-based test application will be deployed to a compatible test machine and begin execution or initiate and wait for an operator to start the test manually)
• Test Case Results Management
– test results produced by NI-based test applications are automatic uploaded to IBM RQM providing instant, error-free availability to all members of the development team as well as project dashboards
Aerospace & Defense Industry
Industrial Products Industry
Aerospace & Defense
Service Lifecycle Management
Small Business (50 to 99 employees)
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Date last modified: Aug 17, 2015
11500 North Mopac EXPWY
Austin, TX 78750
+1 512 6835448