Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- Deeper perspectives. Analyze server/storage operations more than a hundred ways.
- Custom insights. Personalize your dashboard with the metrics you need most.
- Quick results. Generate new system insights within minutes of installation.
- Pinpoint precision. Five-minute granularity avoids skewed data from historical summaries.
- Virtual servers. View consolidated workloads and workgroups.
- Cloud™ convenience. Access detailed graphical analysis from any browser window.
- Carefree solution. Eliminate the need for dedicated monitoring hardware/software.
Encourage collaboration across IT and business functions
With its intuitive web interface and easy-to-understand charts, Galileo Performance Explorer™ demystifies virtualization and infrastructure performance for technical and business decision-makers alike. All stakeholders can access data that is relevant to them, from anywhere in the world.
Return on investment
Save up to 99% of IT resources and time spent on infrastructure analysis
Move beyond manual data collection and analysis. Gain deeper visibility into server and storage performance in near real-time, not the days or weeks it takes to generate less detailed information using spreadsheets, a complex BI tool, or specialized onsite software. Identify performance bottlenecks, proactively, to maximize the use of your current hardware and virtualization environments. And plan your future capacity with certainty, to defer or even avoid new purchases.
No single tool does it all, but Galileo monitors servers and storage best
Galileo Performance Explorer doesn't compete with existing enterprise resources management applications, but rather provides the ideal complement to those broad-based tools that monitor restricted aspects of IT infrastructure categories and trigger alarms when capacity thresholds are reached.
Only Galileo's extensive host and storage reporting and metrics deliver the depth of detail needed to analyze performance and capacity planning for optimum efficiency.
Computer Services Industry
Very Small Business (Less than 50 employees)
Small Business (50 to 99 employees)
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Name Date Categories May 21, 2015 Fact Sheet
May 21, 2015 Sales
Date last modified: May 26, 2015