Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- Run Jazz™ Team Server on-premise and automatically spin-up, run, and tear down software build environments in Skytap Cloud on-demand
- Dynamically provision secure VPN network connectivity between build environments in Skytap Cloud and Jazz Team Server without manual intervention
- Create “golden templates” of ideal, consistent, repeatable build environments in Skytap Cloud– automating the creation of identical environments for each build
- Automatically snapshot and save entire build environments that fail in Skytap Cloud to investigate and diagnose root cause of build failures quickly
- Review consolidated build reports on Jazz Team Server
Software development and testing teams are frequently asked to repurpose older, unused hardware for their build-deploy-test workflows. Often this results in insufficient capacity at each stage of the application development lifecycle and/or an over provisioning of resources resulting in low utilization. In addition, on-premise infrastructure requires ongoing maintenance and management.
Skytap Automation Pack accelerates software release cycles by automating agile infrastructure and enabling continuous integration.
Return on investment
The Skytap Automation Pack makes development and testing teams more productive and enables businesses to ship better software products faster.
The Skytap Automation Pack enables development and testing teams who are currently using IBM Rational® Team Concert to accelerate their workflow by using build servers that are dynamically created as needed in Skytap Cloud. This eliminates infrastructure bottlenecks and time wasted waiting for build queues to complete. The solution also increases efficiency and lowers costs for IT by automatically provisioning resources as they are needed and eliminating them when not in use. The solution scales linearly as team size and work volumes increase.
Computer Services Industry
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Canada , United States
Date last modified: May 23, 2013