Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- IvanDoc System automates the generation of cross-referencing technical documentation in the form of web pages or HTML files.
- IvanDoc Documentation functions as an effective software/impact analysis tool, enabling developers to analyze faster and more effectively by providing visibility into the architectures of the application solutions.
- It is an effective medium for disseminating technical knowledge about application solutions.
- It helps greatly in producing higher-level documents and technical documents in various forms.
- It provides an alternative cost-effective solution for managing many versions of IBM i / AS400 applications.
IvanDoc System automates the technical documentation about IBM i / AS400 business solutions and keeps it constantly updated, thus reducing the high cost of documenting the business solutions.
Being a software/impact analysis tool, IvanDoc System helps to reduce the overall cost of implementing, modernizing and maintaining IBM i / AS400 business solutions by improving the productivity of their developers.
- As the generation of IvanDoc Documentation is fully automated, it can be carried out repeatedly to keep it most updated at the least level of developers' involvement.
- Implementation of IvanDoc System is inexpensive and fast as it does not require any additional upgrade to the existing hardware and software infrastructures.
- IvanDoc System does not keep the massive amount of object data (for the content of IvanDoc Documentation) in IBM i / AS400 OS after IvanDoc Documentation has been exported out via managed FTP.
- The approach of keeping, viewing and comparing technical documentation in HTML web pages outside IBM i / AS400 OS is more cost-effective and enables it to be more assessable to larger viewer audience.
Computer Services Industry
Financial Markets Industry
Government Central/Federal industry
Core Systems Transformation
Very Small Business (Less than 50 employees)
Small Business (50 to 99 employees)
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Malaysia , Singapore
Date last modified: Jan 13, 2015