Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- Core Testing Services: Everything needed to build, run, view and discover issues during functional and performance tests.
- Test Cloud Management: Services to deploy and configure cloud or internal hardware for driving tests.
- Real-Time Analytics: In-memory analytical processing engine built for instantaneous delivery of end-to-end metrics during testing.
- The Global Test Cloud: Integrated access to all major public cloud platforms, plus customers’ internal private cloud and even bare-metal hardware for use in scalable internal and external tests.
Accurate, Scalable and Affordable
CloudTest harnesses the power of cloud computing for accurate, scalable and affordable load testing and performance testing.
Rapid, Iterative Testing
With CloudTest, performance testing teams quickly create and execute tests with real-time analytics for rapid, iterative testing.
- CloudTest’s patented visual test environment supports the creation of very complex tests – in hours.
- Load servers are dynamically provisioned inside the firewall or on the cloud for fast test execution at any scale from any location.
- Real-time analytics CloudTest eliminates time consuming scripting and offline analysis for rapid load test creation, execution and analysis.
Internal and External Performance Testing Through the Life Cycle
By reducing the time and expense of performance testing, CloudTest enables testing early in the lifecycle.
Consumer Products Industry
Financial Markets Industry
Government Central/Federal industry
Government, State/Provincial/Local Industry
Media & Entertainment Industry
Professional Services Industry
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
Payer Transaction Services
Media and Entertainment
Infrastructure Systems and Management
Self- Service solutions
Travel and Transportation
Customer Relationship Management
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Date last modified: Jun 10, 2013