Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- User defined and configurable TouchScreen graphical user interface
- Language selection per cashier
- Fast buttons
- CRM - customer information, loyalty programs, discounts, special offers
- Integrated payment processing
- Credit/Debit cards, gift cards, stored value cards
- Numerous payment methods, in one or any number of currencies, multi- currency support
- Pre-ordering (via Internet or some other media)
- Access control and administration, overrides
- Fast access buttons
- Logo on receipt print
- Multiple printers on single cash register with support for fiscal printers
- Couponing engine
- Off-line operation mode (refresh every minute
Retailers need to achieve competitive differentiation on the market. By implementing MBS POS retailers optimize their checkout process, increase throughput, decrease operational mistakes, achieve resilience with off-line operations, shorten deployment time for new installations, get rapid support for new peripheral devices and receive multi-lingual operation.
MBS POS offers cost effective opportunity for retailers, who want to migrate from classical keyboard/ monitor POS applications to touch technology and especially for those planning to introduce in their stores self service either in form of self checkout, kiosks (advisers) or both.
Return on investment
Cost effective roll out and central administration, quick and short training for new cashiers, prepared for self service (self checkouts in the stores).
Touch screen technology shortens learning time for cashiers, reduces operational mistakes and decreases the cost of ownership.
JAVA and OO technology enable quick roll out (with few mouse clicks POS application is up and running) –savings on time and costs.
MBS POS is fully integrated with IBM platform for self service CHEC. Open path for deploying self checkouts in the stores at lower cost.
Different invoice types, custom defined payment types and customer privileges offer great flexibility in serving customers and raising their satisfaction.
Multi-language and fiscal printer support makes MBS POS ideal for international retailers
Retail - Retail Food
Retail - Pharmacy/Drug
Retail - Specialty
Self- Service solutions
Point of Sale
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Albania , Bulgaria , Croatia , Slovenia
Date last modified: Feb 7, 2013