Show all | Hide all
Show all | Hide all
- Deliver business-critical DNS and DHCP services with 99.999% availability
- Safeguard DNS services against exploits and attacks
- Simplify the provisioning of hosts and IP addresses in physical, virtual or cloud environments
- Lowest cost of implementation with simple, intuitive wizard-driven set-up and deployment
- IPv6-ready out of the box – support for DNS and DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6
- Future-ready support for DNS Security (DNSSEC) and DNS Anycast
BlueCat Networks on IBM PureFlex Systems simplifies BYOD registration and cloud on-boarding. BlueCat Networks’ DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management (IPAM) technology automates the management of IP and name spaces to accelerate cloud, virtualization and BYOD deployments. With powerful workflow delegation and IT self-service, BlueCat Networks manages business-critical IP infrastructure and DNS/DHCP core network services.
- Allocating new IP addresses is predominantly manual, whether they’re for deployment of new applications, introducing smartphones, or enabling manufacturing machinery to communicate across Ethernet. Such methodology cannot be applied to Cloud. Cloud needs automation – Automation needs DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM)
- New devices will cause an explosion in IP addresses. The number of IP addresses will skyrocket from the average four per employee to hundreds with the explosion of mobile devices and non-IT devices connecting to the infrastructure.
- Centralized and virtualized data centers will deliver global applications. The trend toward global application delivery out of centralized data centers will fuel additional demand on the network as workloads are moved on the fly to maximize hardware utilization. Virtualization is allowing applications to become fragmented and dispersed, which further increases the number of addresses under management.
- Managing dynamic corporate environments will become more complex. End-to-end service levels can only be ensured if all of the components involved can be monitored and controlled. Companies have to eliminate all possible causes of human error. All this must be done in light of the growing importance of service-level management, the rise of networked applications, and the decreasing tolerance of users if those applications are not working.
- The world is running out of IPv4 addresses. This will force a transformation to IPv6 systems. Global companies will need to evolve to IPv6 infrastructure to connect to new customers, vendors, resources, and partners.
Return on investment
We provide the lowest TCO for a comprehensive solution Other vendors make you pay extra for features like network discovery, workflow, auditing and reporting. We believe these features are fundamental to an IPAM solution that integrates DNS and DHCP. That's why we include them as part of our base product, offering the lowest total cost of ownership and a rich feature set that is anything but standard. No additional appliances or tools to buy and no extra costs.
80% reduction in network administration time and effort by using BlueCat Networks
40% reduction in DNS/DHCP management costs with BlueCat Networks
30% average reduction in TCO within first 3 years of deploying BlueCat Networks
- Simplifies the management of core services by combining DNS and DHCP and integrating the two services into a single management interface
- Delegate common network configuration tasks empowers staff to work smarter and faster without compromising security or control
- Full auditing and access controls ensure accountability and compliance
- DNS Crossover High Availability (XHA), 'Self Healing' and DHCP Failover ensure the reliability and availability of core network services that drive business.
- Purpose-built DNS/DHCP appliance with hardened operating system protects core services from exploits and attacks
- By separating management from core services, we allow your network and business to grow without impediment
Computer Services Industry
Dynamic Infrastructure/Smarter Planet
On Demand Operating Environment
Information and data integration
On Demand Workplace
Pervasive and Wireless Computing
Midmarket Business (100 to 499 employees)
Midmarket Business (500 to 1000 employees)
Large Business (greater than 1000 employees)
Countries/regions available for distribution
Anguilla , Antigua and Barbuda , Argentina , Aruba , Bahamas , Barbados , Belize , Bermuda , Bolivia , Brazil , Canada , Cayman Islands , Chile , Colombia , Costa Rica , Dominica , Dominican Republic , Ecuador , El Salvador , Falkland Islands (Malvinas) , French Guiana , Greenland , Grenada , Guadeloupe , Guatemala , Guyana , Haiti , Honduras , Jamaica , Martinique , Mexico , Montserrat , Netherlands Antilles , Nicaragua , Panama , Paraguay , Peru , Puerto Rico , Saint Kitts and Nevis , Saint Lucia , Saint Pierre and Miquelon , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines , South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands , Suriname , Trinidad and Tobago , Turks and Caicos Islands , United States , Uruguay , Venezuela , Virgin Islands, British , Virgin Islands, U.S.
American Samoa , Australia , Azerbaijan , Bangladesh , Bhutan , British Indian Ocean Territory , Brunei Darussalam , Cambodia , China , Christmas Island , Cocos (Keeling) Islands , Cook Islands , Fiji , French Polynesia , Guam , Hong Kong S.A.R. of China , India , Indonesia , Japan , Kazakhstan , Kiribati , Korea, Republic of , Kyrgyzstan , Lao People's Democratic Republic , Macao S.A.R. of China , Malaysia , Marshall Islands , Micronesia, Federated States of , Mongolia , Myanmar , Nepal , New Caledonia , New Zealand , Norfolk Island , Northern Mariana Islands , Palau , Papua New Guinea , Philippines , Samoa , Singapore , Sri Lanka , Taiwan , Tajikistan , Thailand , Timor-Leste , Turkmenistan , Viet Nam
Åland Islands , Albania , Andorra , Armenia , Austria , Belarus , Belgium , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Bulgaria , Croatia , Cyprus , Czech Republic , Denmark , Estonia , Faroe Islands , Finland , France , Georgia , Germany , Gibraltar , Greece , Holy See (Vatican City State) , Hungary , Iceland , Ireland , Italy , Latvia , Liechtenstein , Lithuania , Luxembourg , Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of , Malta , Moldova, Republic of , Monaco , Montenegro , Netherlands , Norway , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russian Federation , San Marino , Serbia , Slovakia , Slovenia , Spain , Svalbard and Jan Mayen , Sweden , Switzerland , Turkey , Ukraine , United Kingdom , Uzbekistan
Egypt , Israel , Jordan , Kuwait , Lebanon , Oman , Pakistan , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , United Arab Emirates
Name Date Categories Nov 4, 2014 News/Marketing
Nov 4, 2014 News/Marketing
Date last modified: Nov 5, 2014
Business Partner Application Showcase
4101 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M2P 1N6
+1 416 6468400