10 - 14 June 2013
IBM provides world-class mainframe technology to help today's enterprises respond quickly to evolving business conditions with extreme flexibility. With automation and advanced virtualization technologies, IBM mainframes deliver competitive advantages that allow businesses to become more successful and contribute to a smarter planet.
The 2013 System z Technical University will explore these capabilities in depth and allow you to take a deeper dive into smarter computing implementation, product announcements, as well as, key topics across the System z platform.
This 4,5 event is designed for your technical and professional development.
Expand your knowledge and expertise on key topics by attending business and technical sessions, trends & directions sessions, technology updates in a variety of formats such as lectures, hands on labs, live demo’s and Q&A sessions.
Exchange ideas and interact with colleagues and competitors, leading-edge thinkers, technology gurus, executives and business experts from IBM.
- Everything you need to know to plan for z/OS Version 2.1 - 10 sessions
- Planning and Implementing the new CICS TS Ver 5.1 - 10 sessions
- Emerging Technologies on System z
- z/VM 6.3 Preview and Product Directions
- zEnterprise Hybrid Computing with the zBlade Extension
- Begin with the Basics – Full week track of 23 sessions and hands-on labs
Who should attend
The IBM System z Technical University is intended for IBM customers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees, Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators. The expo is attended by technical specialists including: