2013 IBM System z Technical University at Enterprise2013
October 21 - 25, 2013
This event brings together the IBM System z® Technical University, the IBM Power Systems Technical University and a new executive focused Enterprise Systems event combined into one premier event.
IBM System z Technical University at Enterprise2013 tuition includes enrollment to IBM Power Systems™ Technical University as well! Pay once and attend as many sessions as you like from either event, plus:
- Refresh your skills with 350+ technical sessions, across 10 tracks, geared to all levels and featuring IBM zEnterprise®, IBM z/OS®, IBM z/VM® and Linux on z, hands-on demos, labs and workshops.
- Discover new products in the System z hardware and software portfolio, including 2013 product announcements.
- Join 2500+ expected attendees and hear keynotes and discussions on product strategy and technical directions from IBM and Customer executives and product architects.
- Meet product experts and developers and engage with solution providers and IBM Business Partners at the comprehensive showcase Solution Center.
- Discover how System z fits into your IT future with strategy sessions across all the technical tracks.
Back to top
IBM System z delivers a unique hybrid computing model that allows data centers to optimize workload deployment on best fit technologies with a common management infrastructure. The 2013 System z Technical University will explore this capability in depth through 11 topical tracks, including these great additions to the standard conference agenda:
- IBM zEnterprise System creates an integrated heterogeneous infrastructure that delivers new capabilities for smarter computing
- See how z/VM® V6.2 and z/OS V1R13 can help you accelerate the journey to smarter computing
- Linux on System z offers a uniquely powerful solution with optimum efficiency for IT optimization and cloud computing
- Business Analytics and Data Management, a track focusing on System z data management capabilities
- CICS and Application Infrastructure, a track exploring the world of transactions and Java on System z
- System z Strategies for Cloud and Smarter Computing, a management track including sessions designed for CTOs and CIOs
- Full week tracks on System z Security and Storage Systems – full conferences within the technical university
- Back to the Basics – train the next generation of System z professionals
Back to top
Who Should Attend
The IBM System z Technical University is intended for IBM customers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees, Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators, such as:
- IT Executives
- IT and business managers
- Data center managers
- Technical support managers
- Project managers
- Systems administrators
- Systems programmers
- Application programmers
- IT architects
- Hardware planners
- Performance analysts
- Database administrators
- Storage administrators
- Capacity planners
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT Professionals
Back to top