21 July - 24 July 2014
Hilton Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
Mark your calendar!
At IBM Digital Experience 2014 – Americas, learn about the market-leading IBM Digital Experience software that allows organizations to create customized digital experiences that reinvent the way they engage with their most important audiences: customers, employees and business partners.
Gain insights into how to deliver customer-centered sales, service and support multi-channel digital experiences through use of technology and strategies in social, mobile, cloud, smarter workforce, rich media, commerce, enterprise market management services, and more. Select from over 120 unique business strategy, technical, and hands-on lab sessions delivered by IBM strategy and technical leaders and experienced IBM Business Partner practitioners. Hear digital experience solution details, achievements, and lessons-learned directly from customers across industries in the popular Customer Case Studies track.
The event features both a Business Strategy and Technical program designed to provide attendees insight to the latest technologies, best practices and the business benefits of delivering exceptional digital experiences.
Session Directory and Schedule
Access program and session offerings from the 2013 event:
About the Event
Learn how successful organizations are delivering integrated, differentiated and personalized digital experiences across multiple channels in context with the right business applications and data for competitive differentiation, customer loyalty, enhanced employee interactions and profitable growth.
This event offers you the unique opportunity to access proven business value strategies, receive the latest platform innovations and implementation approaches from IBM business and technical leaders and from experienced IBM Business Partner practitioners.
At IBM Digital Experience 2014, you can begin your journey, or extend and optimize your Digital Experience solutions to drive improved customer experiences, empower employees to react to marketplace dynamics, extend business assets and improve operational efficiencies.
You will also:
- Gain Insight into critical business issues and emerging technologies
- Improve business and technical planning with expertise and guidance gained from in-depth presentations
- Test-drive the latest technologies during hands-on training sessions
- Take advantage of onsite certification testing
- Learn about the latest products and expert solutions at the Solutions Expo
- Discuss product strategy and technical directions with IBM Product and services architects
- Participate in communities of interest through roundtable topic discussions, birds-of-a-feather sessions and panel forums.
Who should attend
The IBM Digital Experience event offers a wealth of knowledge and resources for company/organization executives (C-suite/CHRO) and IT professionals, including line of business executives, business analysts, marketing professionals, digital experience professionals, IBM Business Partners, IT decision makers, technical staff, administrators, developers, content managers and project managers.
Why you should attend
You can gain a range of valuable benefits including:
- Dedicated tracks designed to present proven business value methodologies, the latest platform innovations, and software strategy, providing business and IT managers and executives successful approaches to drive better business outcomes
- World-class educational sessions including hands-on labs, plus product technical certifications
- Insights gained from real-life applications through presentations and discussions by customer speakers - knowledge you can apply to your work challenges
- Professional contacts, including industry thought leaders, business partners, customers and IBM experts, who can influence the success of your projects
- Learn about the latest products in the industry, showcased by our expert IBM and IBM Business Partner solution providers at the Solutions Expo
Select from a variety of planned sessions such as business value, technical, customer solution and industry specific offerings, also topic round-table sessions, hands-on-labs, product certifications, Meet the Architect's panel, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions - all designed to provide the information you need to successfully deliver innovative, exceptional web experiences utilizing your Portal infrastructure.