The IBM® Tivoli® corporate education licensing program (CELP) can help streamline broad adoption of IBM Tivoli software tools and technologies across an enterprise. It provides volume discount pricing and delivery efficiencies for customers with extensive training needs and the in-house capability to train their own people.
Designed by IBM Tivoli experts, the training materials provided through CELP help ensure that users get the highest quality training. We can also assist in training and certifying your instructors to help ensure a consistent learning experience across the organization.
- Cost-effective training for a large number of employees (50 or more) at multiple locations
- Unlimited internal courseware throughout the year
- Flexibility of training timelines and delivery so training is available when it is needed, in the right format
- Customized courseware to suit your organization’s needs
- Access to course upgrades during the term of the license
CELP drives value
- Save money. Your organization doesn’t incur the expense of building needed training materials.
- Go green. Print only the training resources you need, when and where you need them.
- Reduce IT costs. Broad deployment of high-quality training minimizes calls to the helpdesk.
- Enhance productivity. Knowledgeable employees are able to maximize use of the available tools and technology.
The IBM Tivoli enterprise learning license provides for unlimited use of:
- Student materials
- Student exercises and labs
- Instructor materials
- Lab setup files (if applicable)
- Customization to meet your particular needs
- Train-the-trainer mentoring and coaching
- Instructor certification