Every 2012 IBM Exceptional Web Experience - Europe attendee can take any one of the IBM Collaboration Solutions exams (listed below) free of charge and take a second test under the same portfolio for 50% off. Subsequent tests are at regular price. This is a savings of $300! Do not miss this opportunity.
Registering for an exam
Registered conference attendees may sign up for an exam time slot on site starting from Wednesday, 13 June and during the scheduled Certification testing hours. Once a time slot is full, a short wait list will be created and participants will be seated 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. For those that sign up in advance for a time slot, it's important to arrive prior to the start time to secure your seat. The Certification room location will be provided in registration materials distributed on-site. Note that walk-ins are permitted for any time slot that has not been filled.
|Wed., June 13||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thu., June 14||08:30 - 17:30|
|Fri., June 15||08:30 - 17:30|
| Notes: |
Schedule subject to change.
* Please note that you must complete your exam by this time, so plan accordingly when scheduling your test session as exams typically take longer than one hour to complete. Conference attendees will be able to take tests after the conference ends as the test lab is open until 1:00pm on Thursday.
Onsite Testing Guidelines
- Up to two tests may be registered for at one time. Upon completing one test, another one may be registered for, and so on. Book an early test session, take the test, and then register for another to secure multiple testing opportunities during the conference.
- The same test may only be taken twice in a 30 day period by an individual. Both attempts may be at this event.
- For each test session, test takers are required to sign-in to take the test, and show their conference badge, and one photo ID with signature.
- Previous IBM test takers need to bring their candidate/testing ID number.
- Tests are closed-book and computer-based, containing multiple-choice questions. They are delivered in a proctored environment via the password protected, web-based tool Prime. Previous users of Prime are to bring their username and password.
Exam Preparation Resources
How can you prepare for certification exams? Preparation for exams requires a variety of resources including structured learning combined with real-world, practical experience. Always make use of the Exam Objectives published by the Lotus certification program. For preparation resources, including Assessment tests, courses and product documentation go to the Lotus certification page, select the path you are pursuing and then click on that particular exam to view the overview, objectives and test preparation pages for that exam. Or select an exam from the list below to be taken directly to that test’s overview page. Note that conference attendees will have access to a Virtual Prep Lab for the duration of the conference, which will contain links to exam guides, preparation resources, Lotus authorized courses and assessment tests.
Please visit the Lotus Certification Website
The specific list of initial IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Exams that will be offered at the conference will be posted in February 2012.
List of Exams (Preliminary)
IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Exams
Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Recertification
Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Certification
Lotus Notes and Domino 8 Recertification
Lotus Notes and Domino 8 Certification