Every 2013 IBM Exceptional Web Experience - Europe attendee can take any one of the IBM Collaboration Solutions exams (listed below) free of charge and take a second test under the same portfolio for 50% off. Subsequent tests are at regular price. This is a savings of $300! In addition, for the duration of the event, all IBM Collaboration Solutions assessment tests will be available free of charge via the Virtual Prep Lab. Attendees will receive a flyer in their on-site event registration package outlining how to access the Virtual Prep lab. This flyer will also contain the necessary codes for free access to the assessment tests and e-book courseware.
Registering for an exam
Registered event attendees may sign up for an exam time slot beginning at 16:00 on Monday, June 10 and during the scheduled Certification testing hours. Once a time slot is full, a short wait list will be created and participants will be seated 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. For those that sign up in advance for a time slot, it's important to arrive prior to the start time to secure your seat. The Certification room location will be provided in registration materials distributed on-site. Note that walk-ins are permitted for any time slot that has not been filled.
|Date||Testing Centre Hours|
|Tuesday, June 11||11:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday, June 12||8:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday, June 13||8:30 - 17:30|
Schedule subject to change.
- Testing is available per first come; first serve walk-in method.
- Last seating is 1.5 hours before closing.
* Please note that you must complete your exam by this time, so plan accordingly when scheduling your test session as exams typically take longer than one hour to complete.
Onsite Testing Guidelines
- Up to two tests may be registered for at one time. Upon completing one test, another one may be registered for, and so on. Book an early test session, take the test, and then register for another to secure multiple testing opportunities during the event.
- The same test may only be taken twice in a 30 day period by an individual. Both attempts may be at this event.
- For each test session, test takers are required to sign-in to take the test, and show their event badge, and one photo ID with signature.
- Previous IBM test takers need to bring their candidate/testing ID number.
- Tests are closed-book and computer-based, containing multiple-choice questions. They are delivered in a proctored environment via the password protected, web-based tool Prime. Previous users of Prime are to bring their username and password.
Exam Preparation Resources
How can you prepare for certification exams? Preparation for exams requires a variety of resources including structured learning combined with real-world, practical experience. Always make use of the Exam Objectives published by the IBM Collaboration Solutions certification program. For preparation resources, including Assessment tests, courses and product documentation go to the IBM Collaboration Solutions Certification page, select the path you are pursuing and then click on that particular exam to view the overview, objectives and test preparation pages for that exam. Or select an exam from the list below to be taken directly to that test’s overview page. Note that conference attendees will have access to a Virtual Prep Lab for the duration of the conference, which will contain links to exam guides, preparation resources, Collaboration Solutions authorized courses and assessment tests.
Please visit the IBM Collaboration Solutions Certification Website. An updated list of IBM Collaboration Solutions Exam that will be offered at the conference will be posted in February 2013.
List of Exams (Preliminary)IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Experience Factory
- 929: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Deployment and Administration Update
- 923: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Deployment and Administration
- 924: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Migration and Support
- 911: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Solution Development
- 927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0
- 910: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Deployment and Administration Update
- 920: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Deployment and Administration
- 921: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Migration and Support
- 915: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Solution Development
- 918: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory 7.0
- 440: IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Fundamentals
- 928: Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.0
- 913: Developing Websites Using IBM Lotus Web Content Management 7.0
- 951: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Application Development Update
- 956: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 System Administration Update
- 985: Developing IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications
- 986: Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques
- 922: Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced XPage Design
- 925: Installing and Configuring IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
- 926: Managing and Maintaining IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Environments
- 801: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Application Development Update
- 802: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 System Administration Update
- 834: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Application Development Foundation Skills
- 835: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Application Development Intermediate Skills
- 836: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Web Applications
- 803: Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
- 805: Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
- 838: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Composite Applications
- 847: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals
- 848: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Building the Infrastructure
- 849: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Managing Servers and Users
- 840: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
- 442: IBM Notes and Domino Fundamentals
- 402: Administering IBM Connections 4.0
- 917: Administering IBM Connections 3.0
- 914: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 Services for IBM Lotus Domino
- 950: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 Services for IBM Lotus Domino
- 982: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 Services for IBM WebSphere Portal
- 441: IBM Social Software and Unified Communications Fundamentals