2013 IBM Power Systems Technical University at Enterprise2013
October 21-25, 2013
This event brings together the IBM Power Systems™ Technical University, the IBM System z Technical University and a new executive-focused Enterprise Systems event combined into one premier event.
This is the same Power Systems Technical University you have grown to love. Now expanded and even better in 2013.
- Offering great value. IBM Power Systems Technical University at Enterprise2013 tuition includes enrollment to IBM System z® Technical University as well! Pay once and attend as many sessions as you like from either event.
- Refresh your skills with 350+ sessions across 10 tracks, geared to all levels on topics like IBM Enterprise Power Systems, IBM AIX®, IBM i, Linux, Storage and IBM PureSystems™, as well as hands-on demos, labs and workshops.
- Discover our hardware and software portfolio, including recent product announcements, and peek at future trends like the 2014 Power roadmap under non disclosure (NDA).
- Grow professional credentials with discounted certification testing.
- Join 2500+ attendees and hear keynotes and discussions on product strategy and technical directions from IBM and Customer executives and product architects.
- Meet product experts and developers and engage with solution providers and IBM Business Partners at the comprehensive showcase Solution Center.
Back to top
IBM Power Systems Technical University offers an intense, consolidated, 4.5-day agenda designed to provide attendees with the tools and information they need to maximize their Power Systems investment, Technical sessions encompass deep dives focused on the entire family of IBM Power products, including enhancements to our Virtualization and Systems Managements offerings.
While at the conference:
- Hear keynotes and discussions about future product strategy and technical direction directly from IBM executives and IBM product architects, including the latest about IBM System Storage®, virtualization and its availability for IBM Power Systems
- Participate in communities of interest at birds-of-a-feather discussions and panel forums
- Test-drive the latest technology in hands-on demos, labs and workshops
- Obtain training based on the latest IBM product announcements
- Take advantage of the 50 percent discount for on-site certification testing, including the recently announced certification for IBM PureSystems
Back to top
Who Should Attend
The IBM Power Systems Technical University is intended for IBM customers, IBM Business Partners, IBM employees, Independent Software Vendors and System Integrators, such as:
- IT Executives
- IT and business managers
- Data center managers
- Technical support managers
- Project managers
- Systems administrators
- Systems programmers
- Application programmers
- IT architects
- Hardware planners
- Performance analysts
- Database administrators
- Storage administrators
- Capacity planners
- IBM Business Partners
- Other IT Professionals
Back to top