IBM Tivoli education helps you make the most of your Pulse 2010 experience with no-travel training and a special offer to prepare for onsite certification testing.
Pulse 2010 is February 21-25, 2010. Just enroll in one of our Tivoli self-paced virtual classes (SPVC) listed below, by February 12, 2010 and start studying prior to the event.
Get a complimentary assessment test that can help determine your certification exam readiness. And, you’ll be eligible to take a second complimentary exam at Pulse!
Benefits of IBM Tivoli SPVC education:
- Self-paced and no-travel SPVC training option for skill building.
- Flexible training with the same great quality as our classroom offerings.
- Travel expenses can be minimized.
- Assessment testing to determine exam preparedness.
- Additional free Tivoli certification exam at PULSE 2010.
- Increased chance of passing the exam and gaining new certification credentials.
Enroll now to get an extra complimentary certification test at Pulse 2010
|SPVC Course Title||Course Code - US||Course Code - Canada|
|IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.1 Fundamentals||TOS10||ONS10CE|
|IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT 7.1 Implementation||TOS16|
|IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT 7.2 Fundamentals||TOS15|
|IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 for Implementers||TOS08|
|IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 for Operators||TOS05||ONS05CE|
|IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2 Historical Reporting and Data Collection||TOS07|
|IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager 7.1 Fundamentals||TOS11|
|Tivoli's Process Automation Engine Fundamentals||TSP02|
Grow your skill base with this flexible, no travel training option and get an additional complimentary certification test at Pulse 2010!
- This offer applies to self-paced virtual (SPVC) offerings in the US and Canada only.
- Please see the eligible SPVC course listings in the tables above for a course description and to enroll.
- Public, Instructor-led online, and private classes, and technical conferences are not eligible.
- Eligible self-paced virtual classes can be enrolled in between January 1 – February 12, 2010.
- Within 48 hours of enrollment you will receive an email with instructions for accessing the assessment test that is part of this package.
- Once you start an SPVC course, you will have 60 days to complete it.
- Take your two complimentary certification exams at Pulse 2010. All Pulse 2010 attendees will receive one certification test that can be taken at no charge as part of their conference fee. With this offer, you will be able to sit for a second test at no charge. The certification testing site will maintain a list of all those eligible to receive the second complimentary exam – no voucher or code will be needed.
- The value of this discount offer, under the terms and conditions of this promotion, cannot be provided to you in the form of a cash payment.
- IBM reserves the right to modify or withdraw this promotion at any time.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other IBM discounts on the eligible self-paced virtual classes, or any other IBM education offerings, including the IBM Education Pack.
- This promotion is not available to employees of IBM who take the class through internal enablement (TEPzone).