Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
- IBM Worklight Version 6.1.0 Information Center
- IBM Worklight Version 6.0.0 Information Center
- Enabling Mobile Apps with IBM Worklight Application Center
- Extending your business to mobile devices with IBM Worklight
- Developing Exceptional Multi-Channel Web Experiences
- Connecting Your Business to the Multichannel Customer with freedomone and IBM Worklight
- Integrate Tealeaf CX with IBM Worklight
The mobile system administrator for IBM Worklight is generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. The mobile system administrator uses the product documentation effectively and efficiently.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
After completing this training, students should be able to:
1. Introduction to IBM MobileFirst
After completing this step, students should be able to:
2. (Optional) Basic skills for using IBM Worklight
After completing this step, stud