Session Directory and Schedule
The 2013 Schedule and Directory are available!
Every 2013 IBM Exceptional Web Experience - Americas attendee can take any one of the IBM Collaboration Solutions exams (listed below) free of charge and take a second test under the same portfolio for 50% off. Subsequent tests are at regular price. This is a savings of $300! In addition, for the duration of the event, all IBM Collaboration Solutions assessment tests will be available free of charge via the Virtual Prep Lab. Attendees will receive a flyer in their on-site event registration package outlining how to access the Virtual Prep lab. This flyer will also contain the necessary codes for free access to the assessment tests and e-book courseware.
Registering for an exam
Registered event attendees may sign up for an exam time slot beginning at 4 pm on Sunday, May 19 and during the scheduled Certification testing hours. Once a time slot is full, a short wait list will be created and participants will be seated 5 minutes after the scheduled start time. For those that sign up in advance for a time slot, it's important to arrive prior to the start time to secure your seat. The Certification room location will be provided in registration materials distributed on-site. Note that walk-ins are permitted for any time slot that has not been filled.
|Date||Testing Centre Hours||Exam Time Slots|
|Monday, May 20||10:30 am to 5:30 pm*||10:30am; 12:00am; 1:30pm; 3:00pm; 4:15 pm|
|Tuesday, May 21||8:30 am to 5:30 pm*||8:30am; 10:00am; 11:30am; 1:00pm; 2:30pm; 4:00pm|
|Wednesday, May 22||8:30 am to 5:30 pm*||8:30am; 10:00am; 11:30am; 1:00pm; 2:30pm; 4:00pm|
|Thursday, May 23||8:30 am to 1:00 pm*||8:30am; 10:00am; 11:30am|
Schedule subject to change.
* Please note that you must complete your exam by this time, so plan accordingly when scheduling your test session as exams typically take longer than one hour to complete. Event attendees will be able to take tests after the event ends as the test lab is open until 1:00pm on Thursday.
Onsite Testing Guidelines
Exam Preparation Resources
How can you prepare for certification exams? Preparation for exams requires a variety of resources including structured learning combined with real-world, practical experience. Always make use of the Exam Objectives published by the IBM Collaboration Solutions certification program. For preparation resources, including Assessment tests, courses and product documentation go to the IBM Collaboration Solutions Certification page, select the path you are pursuing and then click on that particular exam to view the overview, objectives and test preparation pages for that exam. Or select an exam from the list below to be taken directly to that test’s overview page. Note that conference attendees will have access to a Virtual Prep Lab for the duration of the conference, which will contain links to exam guides, preparation resources, Collaboration Solutions authorized courses and assessment tests.
Please visit the IBM Collaboration Solutions Certification Website.
An updated list of IBM Collaboration Solutions Exam that will be offered at the conference will be posted in February 2013.
List of Exams (Preliminary)
IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Experience Factory
- 404: Developing Enterprise Mobile Applications with IBM Worklight and IBM WebSphere Portal
- 440: IBM WebSphere Portal and Portal Products Fundamentals
- 929: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Deployment and Administration Update
- 923: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Deployment and Administration
- 924: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Migration and Support
- 911: IBM WebSphere Portal 8.0 Solution Development
- 927: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM Web Experience Factory 8.0
- 910: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Deployment and Administration Update
- 920: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Deployment and Administration
- 921: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Migration and Support
- 915: IBM WebSphere Portal 7.0 Solution Development
- 918: Developing Portlets and Web Applications with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory 7.0
IBM Web Content Manager
Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Recertification
Notes and Domino Certification
Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Certification
- 985: Developing IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications
- 986: Creating IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Applications with Xpages and Advanced Techniques
- 922: Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced XPage Design
- 925: Installing and Configuring IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5
- 926: Managing and Maintaining IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 Environments
Lotus Notes and Domino 8 Recertification
Lotus Notes and Domino 8 Certification
- 840: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Configuring Domino Web Servers
- 834: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Application Development Foundation Skills
- 835: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Application Development Intermediate Skills
- 836: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Web Applications
- 803: Using LotusScript in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
- 805: Using Web Services in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Applications
- 838: IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 Developing Composite Applications
IBM Social Software
- 441: IBM Social Software and Unified Communications Fundamentals
- 402: Administering IBM Connections 4.0
- 917: Administering IBM Connections 3.0
- 914: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 Services for IBM Lotus Domino
- 950: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 Services for IBM Lotus Domino
- 982: Administering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 Services for IBM WebSphere Portal
Note that all other SWG exams will also be available at the conference and select exams may be available for 50% off the retail price. See the IBM Certification Site for a complete listing of SWG Exams.