Join us for the IBM Systems Technical Symposium:
17 – 19 September in Cape Town, South Africa
Attendees should plan to arrive on either Tuesday, September 9th, during the day or on Wednesday, September 10th, early in the morning. Registration opens on Wednesday at 8 a.m.
All sessions will be presented in English and business casual attire is appropriate for all conference sessions, including evening activities.
All prices are in South African Rand. Most major credit cards are accepted. Conference Registration Fee only covers admittance to all general, elective sessions and the Solution Center. It also covers meals, coffee breaks and networking activities mentioned in the event agenda. Individual travel expenses, lodging, incidental expenses and additional meals are not included and will be paid by each attendee at the time the expense is incurred.
|Early Bird Rate||Available until August 15, 2014||ZAR13.195|
|Standard Rate (IBM clients)||ZAR15.000|
|Standard Rate (IBM Business Partners)||ZAR12.780|
|Business Partner Reward Voucher**
entitled BP’s only
(IBM Employees, Business Partners and customers who attended any IBM Systems Technical University from 2009 - 2013.)
Special customer promotion: as of 4th attendee enrolled from the same company, receive a 20% discount per additional enrollment!
Upon enrollment, you will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment is pending.
An electronic confirmation letter will be sent within 2 weeks of enrollment to confirm your registration. If you do not receive this confirmation within the 2 weeks, please send a note to email@example.com.
Note: Discounts are not cumulative and are calculated on full tuition fee (ZAR 15.000).
All prices shown are excluding VAT.
** If you plan on using a coupon or voucher to pay for all or part of your registration fee, you must provide the physical document at the time of registration at the conference. If you do not have the physical document, you will be billed the full registration fee.
Please note that you are responsible for your hotel booking and that your hotel reservation is not part of your registration to the conference. Hotel cancellations and substitutions must be made directly to the hotel or via the travel agency.
The 2014 IBM Systems Technical Symposium, Cape Town is pleased to welcome you at the African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa
1 Rialto Road
Century City 7441
Please find below further information on rates IBM has negotiated for all attendees. Reservations must be made directly to the hotel using below hotel reservation link.
|Double/twin room for single occupancy
Non-smoking / Smoking
|Double/twin room double/twin occupancy
Non-smoking / Smoking
Note: Room rates are per room and night. Room rate includes VAT, breakfast, wireless and access to the sauna and steam room.
If you have any problems with your hotel booking, please contact Nadia Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)21 525 3888
- Substitutions and cancellations should be made using the registration application. In order to change your registration record, you will be able to log back in to the registration application.
- Substitutions can be made at any time.
- Late cancellations (fourteen calendar days before the event) or no-shows will be charged the full tuition fee. Online registration ends at 5:00 p.m. one day prior to event start date.
- Hotel cancellations and substitutions must be made directly to the hotel or via the travel agency.
Cape Town Airport, also known as Cape Town International is the 2nd largest airport in South Africa.
- Capetown Airport is about 20km from the Cape Town City centre. It takes at least 20 minutes, not considering traffic jams. During peak hours it could take you up to an hour to get into Cape Town.
- Stellenbosch is about 30km and takes about 45 minutes
- Paarl 57km and takes an hour
- Hermanus 100km and takes about 1 ½ Hours
A number of shuttle service companies with walk-in travel desks are centrally located in the international, domestic and central terminals. but, if you would like to make sure you have your transfer service waiting for you, then we recommend these two shuttle services:
- Shuttle from Airport to your hotel. Use this when you arrive, it has received a number of excellent reviews.
- Shuttle from your hotel to the airport. Use this when it's time to leave.
Although these are shared transfers the great thing is that each vehicle only transfers to one hotel. So you're not wasting your time stopping at a number of different hotels! You can book these transfers to a hotel in the city or the Cape Winelands. - See more at: http://www.cape-town-guide.com/capetown-airport.html#sthash.PDdJ4npM.dpuf
Airport MyCiTi shuttle
The shuttle bus runs between the Civic Centre Station in central Cap