IBM is the choice of training professionals
There’s a lot of competition for your training business. That’s why IBM works hard to offer the top-quality, flexible portfolio of technical training and education services that organizations and individuals need to acquire, maintain and advance critical IT skills.
The success of our efforts has been widely acknowledged by IT professionals and the organizations they serve. We’ve also been recognized over the years by training industry professionals for both the scope and the quality of our offerings.
Top 20 IT Training Companies
In 2012, IBM was once again named to the TrainingIndustry.com list of Top 20 IT Training Companies, for the fifth consecutive year. The criteria for this honor includes:
- Leadership and innovation in IT training
- Breadth of IT training and delivery methods offered
- Company size and growth potential
- Strength of clients
- Geographic reach
“The Top 20 IT Training Companies list features organizations with a great combination of services, size, and innovation in the market,” said Ken Taylor, Chief Operating Officer of Training Industry, Inc. “These companies provide a wide range of services and delivery methods, often over a span of multiple industries and countries.”
“We have five new companies on this year’s list which is a testament to how competitive the IT Training market really is. We received an abundance of quality applications, but we feel like we are presenting the premier IT Training Companies available,” said Doug Harward, Chief Executive Officer of Training Industry, Inc.
Training Top 10 Hall of Fame
Training magazine’s “Training Top 10 Hall of Fame” since 2008.IBM has held a place in
Training magazine noted that IBM's “learning organization is at the heart of the company's ability to enable its employees to meet sophisticated client requirements in a highly dynamic environment. Over the last decade, IBM consistently has created world-class, innovative, and effective learning solutions that have become a benchmarked gold standard for workforce expertise development and performance.”
- “WOW. Tough subject delivered with astounding clarity. Best class I’ve taken in years.”
- "Excellent course, straight to the point, clear messages, good balance between practical and conceptual material."
- “The instructor was extremely knowledgeable about the ins and outs of the product.”
- "One of the best courses I’ve taken at IBM. I’ll definitely recommend this class.”
- "Enjoyed the teaching style so much that I’ll attend additional training. Every question was answered to completion.”