Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
PDF version (92.2KB)
The System Administrator is able to properly configure, manage, and expand their IBM Business Process Manager environments to support a multi-project BPM program over time with optimal scalability and availability.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Experience with J2EE, SQL, SOAP and XML.
- Experience administering multi-tier business applications.
- Experience managing an application server.
- Experience managing a database server.
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Capture high-level business activities and create a common view of process goals, problems, and opportunities.
- Build shared process models that can be both understood by key business stakeholders and implemented by developers without rework.
- Maximize team efficiency by enabling all team members to express and interpret business requirements consistently using standard process model elements and notation.
- Install, configure and manage an IBM Business Process Manager environment.
- Proactively monitor IBM Business Process Manager process execution and perform basic performance tuning.
- Understand how IBM Business Process Manager interacts with the components of its application stack in order ensure optimal configuration.
- Define and manage user authorization and authentication
- Understand the key considerations for integration with external user directories and security subsystems.