Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
PDF version (31KB)
The Business Analyst is responsible for designing the high level business processes and goals for a project. The Business Analyst is expected to understand the basic operation and usage of a IBM Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment Suite runtime environment. In addition, the Business Analyst should understand the complexities of the infrastructure design of the application.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of underlying operating system platforms
- Working knowledge of underlying databases
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Map the participants’ details to the appropriate roles using the Application Platform
- Create the users and configure user security features
- Describe Process Modeling
- List the business process components
- Create pipelines and pipeline determination rules
- Launch and navigate Business Center
- Create Items, Catalogs, Categories, and Classifications
- Create Price lists, Price rules and Coupons
- Configure rules related to inventory and inventory availability in the Global Inventory Visibility application
- Configure Sourcing and Scheduling rules
- Configure the process, tasks, and transactions
- Integrate Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment with third party hosts, MHEs, and TMSs.
- Configure the Sterling Multi-Channel Fulfillment print infrastructure.