- Tell us what you need
Fill out our on-site training request form and we'll help you sort through the important questions, including:
- Who are the participants — by job role?
- What is the technical background of the participants?
- What activities/projects will the training support?
- What future initiatives must the training consider?
- Would you like instructor mentoring to assist participants in applying newly-acquired skills?
- Get the right learning solution
We can help you determine which courses best meet your objectives, from 1,000 courses and 40 curriculum areas in our course catalog. We can also help you decide whether you need to tailor courses or use a standard offering. Simply tell us:
- Does the structure of existing course(s) work well for your team?
- What topics should be added from other courses or curriculums?
- What topics would not interest your participants?
Your IBM class administrator will handle all the details, based on your answers to the following questions:
- How many people will attend?
- What date and time works best for everyone — including weekends or evenings?
- Do you have the right hardware to run your labs?
- Do you have the right room to hold a class?
We'll have all necessary course materials and equipment at your door prior to the start of class. With IBM, it's all about total peace of mind — and total training excellence.