What do you call a class that allows you to set your own schedule yet still delivers the same content, interactive exercises, and hands on labs as our classroom training?
It’s IBM's self-paced virtual classes (SPVC) that allow you to take control of your learning --when and where you want.
View available self-paced virtual classes now!
View our frequently asked questions.
- The typical self-paced virtual class is a 30 to 80 hour, online course that uses web-based reading assignments
- Multimedia presentations based on the same great content used in our classroom courses
- Most classes offer content support by instructors and subject matter experts
- Interactive exercises and hands on lab assignments using the actual product
- Flexibility to train at your own pace
- Training from your desktop
- The course and labs for all courses are available 24x7
- High quality content
- No travel costs
- Lower tuition
- Quizzes are incorporated at the end of each module to provide students with feedback on their comprehension of the material
- Modular and scalable lessons
- Many classes offer interactive and prescriptive training
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as classroom courses
- For many classes, instructors are included “virtually” through recorded lecture and demonstrations
- Conduct hands-on labs using the actual IBM products
- Recorded audio-narrated presentations and demonstrations available for many courses
- Online versions of student manuals, workbooks, and other class materials