Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
The Application Developer for WebSphere eXtreme Scale is expected to develop applications that handle a high volume of transactions and perform well.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of application development
- Java and JEE programming using application development tools
- Working knowledge of transaction processing
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Explain the features of the WebSphere eXtreme Scale product
- Describe cache scenarios that can effectively utilize WebSphere eXtreme Scale
- Describe the architecture and topologies of WebSphere eXtreme Scale environments
- Explain the design considerations involved in designing an eXtreme Scale solution
- Describe the requirements for enabling an application for eXtreme Scale in both WebSphere and non-WebSphere environments
- Use the IBM Rationa