Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
The Application Developer is expected to design, develop, debug, test and deploy applications using Java or another object-oriented programming language. The application developer should also make effective use of an integrated development environment (IDE) such as IBM Rational Application Developer or Eclipse.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has skills in the following areas:
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Knowledge of an integrated development environment (IDE) such as IBM Rational Application Developer
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Describe the process of building a business rule and/or event solution with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
- Design business rule and/or event projects
- Design the object models upon which rules and/or events are written or executed
- Orchestrate how business rule artifacts in rule projects are executed
- Author the business rule and/or event artifacts required to implement their business policies
- Search or query for business rule artifacts
- Ensure that the implemented business logic is free from errors
- Set up the environment that non-technical business users use to manage and valid