Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
The Application Developer is expected to design, develop, debug, test and deploy applications using Java or another object-oriented programming language. The application developer should also make effective use of an integrated development environment (IDE) such as IBM Rational Application Developer or Eclipse.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has skills in the following areas:
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Knowledge of an integrated development environment (IDE) such as IBM Rational Application Developer
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Describe the process of building a business rule and/or event solution with IBM WebSphere Operational Decision Management V7.5
- Design bus