Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
PDF version (40KB)
The Application Developer is expected to design, develop, debug, test and deploy applications using Java or another object-oriented programming language.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational Decision Management solution
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational Decision Management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between the business and development teams
- Set up the Business Object Model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring