Use this training path to see the courses you need to take to achieve this skill or certification. Click on the course boxes to access a course description, view its schedule, and enroll.
The developer is responsible for assembling application components into a complete solution, and preparing this solution for thorough testing and subsequent deployment. The developer enables access to a range of data sources, which may include establishing relational views over federated sources (heterogeneous relational databases, data access layer developer queues, or Web services), writing entity beans to enable correlated access to federated sources, or developing Web services that provide access to federated sources.
It is assumed that the individual following this roadmap has basic skills in the following areas:
- Good understanding of business solutions and the business environment
- Knowledge of application components and services, and the ability to implement their efficient collaboration at run time
- Understanding of different data sources, and data access issues such as transactions
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Implement a document trading hub, and provide for the various document types and trading modes that are available to a trading community
- Create and configure B2B document trading connections using trading partner profiles, onboard trading partners, and partner connections, and then trade documents
- Secure documents and connections, and manage security certificates
- Manage, administer, analyze, and troubleshoot the various components of WebSphere Partner Gateway, such as the community console, document manager, and document receivers
- Utilize a variety of transports such as file-system, JMS, HTTP, FTP, and SFTP Utilize a variety of transports such as file-system, JMS, HTTP, FTP, and SFTP