|Course code||ZB030||Skill level||Intermediate|
|Duration||0.6 days||Delivery type||Self-paced Virtual Class|
|Course type||Public only|
|Public price||See Partner website|
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. You will then have a 30 day window in which to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL BE GRANTED.
Self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) courses provide the same deep technical content as WebSphere Education classroom courses, but allow you to learn on your own schedule. You can stop and start a self-paced virtual class as needed during the 30-day access period.
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor.
In this self-paced course, you learn how to administer Blueworks Live, manage accounts, and use enhanced product features. The course is designed for advanced business users who have experience in creating, analyzing, and documenting business processes with Blueworks Live.
The first section of the course, "Managing users and user access," teaches you how to manage users and account spaces. The second section, "Account management," covers how to customize accounts, how to manage the glossary, and other account management needs. In the third section, "Blueworks Live enhancements," you learn how to capture policies and conduct playbacks in Blueworks Live.
Lab exercises throughout the course reinforce the concepts that you learn and allow you to practice managing Blueworks Live. These exercises require an established Blueworks Live account, which your organization must provide for you.
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements on this page to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Within 48 hours of enrolling in the course, you will receive a confirmation email that contains your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time. After you register for the course, you have 30 days to complete it. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form.
AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Process Owner Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Process Owner Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Program Manager Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- BPM Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Process Owner Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
You should successfully complete course Process Discovery and Modeling with IBM Blueworks Live (ZB029).