|Course code||VW406||Skill level||Basic|
|Duration||0.3 days||Delivery type||Web Based Training|
|Course type||Public only|
NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE WEB-BASED COURSE. DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
Web-based (WBT) courses allow you to learn on your own schedule. You can stop and start the class as needed during the 60-day access period.
This self-paced web-based course provides a technical introduction to the IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance family at the Version 5 firmware level.
In this course, you learn the details of the core members of the DataPower family. You examine a sample message flow that illustrates some of the basic functions and uses of an appliance, and explore several typical use cases in which the appliances are used. The course also briefly outlines other products that have a DataPower family relationship.
The basic knowledge gained in this course is a good foundation for some of the follow-on DataPower courses.
THIS IS AN ONLINE WEB-BASED COURSE. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 60 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Please use the information below to self-register and/or enroll in the course.
To create your userid for IBM Learner Portal:
Note: The email address entered will be your new userid.
2. On the Sign-in screen, click the hyperlink "Self-register with an Access Code"
3. Enter Access Code VW406ACCESS2012 and click Continue
4. Enter your Email Address, Password and Name (Dept and Phone are optional) and click Save
If you already have a Learner Portal userid:
1. Go to http://eb90.elearn.ihost.com/wps/portal/ibm and sign in
2. Click "Preferences" in the left navigation menu
3. Click "Apply Access Code", and enter access code VW406ACCESS2012
4. Select "Enrolled Courses", and click the "Refresh" link at the bottom of the list of courses
To view this course in other countries, click:
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
Training Paths that reference this course are:
This basic course is designed as introductory training for developers and administrators who need to learn what the core WebSphere DataPower SOA appliances are, and how they are used.