|Course code||VW005||Skill level||Intermediate|
|Duration||0.8 days||Delivery type||Self-paced Virtual Class|
|Course type||Public only|
|Public price||Call for price|
NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
Due to the nature of the enrollment mechanism, the course is self-directed and self-paced, and divided into modules so you can select and customize the course to your educational requirements.
This course is the third of a suite of three Web-based training courses designed to enable IT architects to participate in evaluating, designing, and recommending products and technologies for service-oriented architecture (SOA) implementation.
This course is not based on any particular IBM product.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Fundamental skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Application Developer skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Service-Oriented Architect and Application Developer skills roadmap
- Solution Architect skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Application Developer skills roadmap for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and IBM WebSphere Premises Server
This course is designed for architects. Lead developers and managers can also benefit from taking this course by improving their knowledge of Web services and other standards.