|Course code||VW004||Skill level||Basic|
|Duration||0.8 days||Delivery type||Self-paced Virtual Class|
|Course type||Public only|
NOTE: THIS IS AN ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
Due to the nature of the enrollment mechanism, you see this course marked as a classroom course. However, this course is delivered via online streaming and will be available to you 24 hours a day for a four-week period from the time of enrollment. There is no instructor for this course. Choose any of the course instances listed under the course schedule to enroll, and you will receive information on how to access the course in 2-3 business days. After the enrollment, you will have access to the course for four weeks. (Please note: once you enroll in this course, you will not be able to unenroll.) Please do not make any travel plans for this class.
This course is the second in a suite of three SOA Web-based training courses designed to enable IT architects to evaluate and participate in SOA engagements. The course deals primarily with concepts, using a combination of animation and diagrams to help students see the concepts in action.
The course is self-directed and self-paced, and divided into modules so you can select and customize the course to your educational requirements.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Application Developer skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Solution Architect skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Fundamental skills for IBM WebSphere Business Integration products
- Service-Oriented Architect and Application Developer skills roadmap
- Application Developer skills roadmap for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and IBM WebSphere Premises Server
Before taking this course, students should complete course VW003, Introduction to the Value and Governance Model of Service-Oriented Architecture. Students should be able to: