This course is not scheduled.
To register interest for this course, remember the course code and choose "request a specific course" from a partner.
|Course code||F4580||Skill level||Intermediate|
|Duration||4.0 days||Delivery type||Instructor led
|Course type||Public or Private on-site|
|Public price||See Partner website|
The demands placed on administrators of today's ever-evolving integrated document management systems are many. The FileNet Image Services (IS) System Administration course gives individuals a strong foundation upon which to build their knowledge of FileNet technology.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM FileNet Image Services 4.x - Role: Administrator
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Install and Support 4.5
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5
- IBM FileNet Image Services 4.x - Role: Installation & Support
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Install and Support 3.5
- IBM FileNet Platform Install and Support 4.0
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 3.5
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.0
This is an intermediate course for system administrators responsible for the day-to-day implementation and administration of a FileNet IS system on UNIX or Windows Server.
Understand the skills and responsibilities required to successfully administer the FileNet Integrated Document Management Image Services (IDMIS) software in a UNIX or Windows Server environment. Through a combination of lecture, discussion, and laboratory work, individuals receive the hands-on experience needed to reinforce learning.