This course is not scheduled.
To register interest for this course, remember the course code and choose "request a specific course" from a partner.
|Course code||6T400||Skill level||Basic|
|Duration||0.5 days||Delivery type||Instructor led|
|Course type||Public or Private on-site|
|Public price||See Partner website|
The eCommerce Essentials WebCast course is a half-day course that introduces you to electronic commerce, e-business, and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). You will learn about translators, communication software, value-added networks, and interconnects.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Data Transformation Mapper skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2.3
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2.3
- System Administrator skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2.3
- Business Process Specialist skills for IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2