Kursen har inget datum.
|Kurslängd||2.0 dagar||Leveranstyp||Instructor led
|Listpris||Set by Partner|
This 2-day instructor-led course teaches core process modeling skills, project development methodology, and delivery best practice patterns that improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
In this course, students use the Process Designer component of IBM Business Process Manager to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. The course begins with an overview of business process management (BPM) and process modeling. Students learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM life cycle. The course also teaches students how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that can be understood by key business stakeholders, implemented by developers, and adjusted to accommodate process changes. Students learn to work within the parameters of the BPM life cycle methodology to maximize the functionality of IBM Business Process Manager and project development best practices, such as meeting the target playback goal.
This course is designed for all users who have purchased any of the IBM Business Process Manager software packages, including the basic, standard, and advanced packages.
This course utilizes an interactive learning environment. Hands-on demonstrations, class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and labs embedded in each of the course units enable hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. This course is designed to be collaborative, and students can work in teams to perform class activities.
Note: Students enrolled in instructor-led online course Process Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) (Remote Classroom) (VB731) should have a high-fidelity stereo PC headset with a noise-canceling microphone.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website: http://www.ibm.com/software/websphere/education/paths/
- Process Owner Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Application Developer skills for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5
- Program Manager Skills for IBM Business Process Manager V7.5
- Process Owner Skills for IBM Business Process Manager V7.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Business Analyst skills for Business Process Management
- Application Developer skills for IBM Integration Designer V7.5
- Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Application Developer for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5
This course is designed for any BPM project team member who is responsible for directing, developing, or designing process models. These members include process owners, BPM analysts, BPM authors, BPM developers, BPM administrators, and BPM project managers.