Kursen har inget datum.
|Kurslängd||5.0 dagar||Leveranstyp||Instructor led
|Listpris||Set by Partner|
This 5-day instructor-led course, based on a customer-identified process, teaches organizations how to become process oriented and how to use the BPM Analyst Methodology. The course provides students with a better understanding of upstream and downstream impacts and the cross-functional importance of processes to the overall objectives of an organization.
This interactive workshop teaches students how to decompose a business unit or group within an enterprise, and explains best practices to:
The course utilizes a very interactive and collaborative learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations, exercises to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and labs embedded in each of the course units. Students work in teams to perform lab exercises.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths Web site:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- BPM Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1/7.2
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
This course is designed for all project team members involved in definition, implementation, and administration of a process solution, and also provides in-depth knowledge for those team members who serve in the BPM Analyst role.