Dette kurset har ingen planlagt dato.
|Listepris||Set by Partner|
This 2-day, instructor-led course teaches best practices for business process management (BPM) project leadership and answers common questions about managing BPM projects.
In this course, you will learn how to use the process playback methodology to achieve a faster alignment between their business needs and the implemented solution, which can reduce delivery risk and increase user acceptance. You will learn how they can deliver projects faster and with greater predictability by using IBM Business Process Manager to define, implement, and measure a process without the rework that traditional technology implementations often require. You will also learn how to recognize the most frequently encountered obstacles for BPM projects, and how to mitigate the associated risks.
The course uses a collaborative learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations and exercises to reinforce concepts and check understanding. You will work together to discuss topics and perform the exercises, which provide an opportunity to practice their new project management skills.
There is no lab environment for this course. You will use their own spreadsheet software during the course to complete lab exercises.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
- Program Manager Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8
- BPM Program Manager skills for IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1/7.2
- Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5
- BPM Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Program Manager skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V8.5