|Kurskode||F1769NO||Leveringsform||Self-paced Virtual Class|
|Listepris||Set by Partner|
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. You will then have a 30 day window in which to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace.
The course is available 24 hours a day. If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL BE GRANTED.
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap Taskmaster software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap Taskmaster installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Product Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Developer
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Process Designer
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture: All Roles
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Project Manager
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Installation and Support
- IBM Production Imaging Edition 5.x - Role: Administrator
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using IBM Datacap Taskmaster solution.